My pussy itches...

Smart

Man I miss the 60's! I remember those girls Mammerro and I hooked up with in Salinas after the Monkees show... everybody got all drunk off wine and catsup and then the girls got naked... good times!

hard-partying-girls.jpg

Anyway, what can I do about 'stinging nettles'?

nettles-in-her-panties.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you were around in the 60's?

Oh hell yeah, me and Mams were kings of the original hippie scene... this is, of course, before he was seduced by the false god that is Burning Man... I was actually going through old flicks earlier... but, these days I lead a pretty boring life, just sleep, drink, sleep... of course, it was my PA Mercedes' birthday last week so we had a small celebration...

attack-of-the-stripper-boobs.jpg

... but mostly these days I just reminisce about those days...

Oh, here's a good one...

two-vintage-nudes-scrambling-eggs.jpg

what you don't see is Mamski, naked and fully flaked on some insane Owlsley concotion, squatting on top of the fridge and screaming cooking direction at the ladies. Of course, I was equally flaked and naked, as was the custom, and I took this from under the kitchen table. it was a fabulous breakfast, all things considered.

"Several folk remedies exist for the sting, with disputed effectiveness. One is to treat the affected part with juice from the crushed leaf of dock (Rumex spp.), which commonly grows in association with nettles. Another is to rub the underside of a fern leaf (which contains its spore pods or sori) on the afflicted area. Yet another is to quickly wash or even urinate on the affected area, as the ammoniac content of urine helps counteract the sting"

thanks to wikipedia

HAHA THEYRES THIS OLD ASS PIMP THAT LIVES IN MY BUILDING, HIS NAME IS "DOLLAR BILL" HES ALWAYS SMOKING A JOINT IN THE LOBBY TRYING TO MACK TO ALL THE GIRLS WITH HIS PIMP RHYMES, ONE DAY HE PULLED OUT THIS HUUUGE PHOTO ALBUM AND WAS SHOWING ME AND MY BOYS ALL THESE OLD POLOROIDS FROM THE 70'S AND 80'S OFF ALL THESE BITCHES WITH BIG BUSHES AND AFRO'S HE USED TO PIMP.THEN HE WENT TO JAIL IN 85 FOR 15 YEARS.SHIT WAS HILLARIOUS

"Aint no thing but a chickenwing you cant get at burger king"