its the 'IM SPENDING THANKSGIVING BY MYSELF" thread.....HOO HA!!!

boogie hands

yup....not really a self pity thread....more like the real world just ransacked my first holiday thread. one day off work and a good sized drive to see my family makes for a wonderful holiday...my girl went home as well (fucking students and their silly holiday breaks) to spend thanksgiving with her family so im rolling solo for this one. the depressing part was when my co-workers were asking me what i was doing for thanksgiving...

"you going to see your parents"

"uumm...no"

"aaawww....do have some where to go" (like i was a lost child)

"me?? um...oh yeah"

i dont really but fuck the pity party and the invites to random famly get togethers....the holidays are a weird custom of obligation....also i believe i had somesort of point but i forgot so fuck it....whos with me....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck man- when I told people I was working for Thanksgiving everyone and their sister offered to give me food- I think I'm gonna have live 5 meals thursday. Plus getting paid double-time? Nigga pwease!

That sucks. It's kinda wack to spend a holiday alone, either through chose or necessity. Neither my husband or I are really hip to our families or else they live far away. About 7 years ago we started having "Orphan's Thanksgiving" and anyone we knew that didn't have another place to go or didn't like their options could come to our house. Some people have come every year and others just float in and out. I never got the hang of cooking turkey dinner for a small number so I cook like I am having 30 guests anyway. Should have only two or three extra's this year. If you lived near me you would be welcome to join.

aaaaaaaawwww....thanks for the offer but honestly, holidays are really just another excuse for my family to get together, we just have big meal on thanksgiving because thats whats marked on the calender for the day....my parents already came out last week and took me and my girl out to eat so that was thanksgiving part 1....then my girl cooked me a little thanksgiving dinner the night before last so that was thanksgiving part 2...plus i still have some stuffing left:D

its all gravey...theres always christmas

Guest Pilau Hands

YO BETCHER SWEET ASS THERE'S STILL CHRISTMAS!

WHATRE WE ALL STANDINAROUND YAPPIN FOR?

LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHITBALLIN!

i am hip hop

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

YO BETCHER SWEET ASS THERE'S STILL CHRISTMAS!

WHATRE WE ALL STANDINAROUND YAPPIN FOR?

LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHITBALLIN!

i am hip hop

hahaha

thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Since most of my family is from out in the middle of nowhere of kentucky and north carolina that means I get some GOOOD southern cooked food (with lots of liquer in it) and MASSIVE amounths of it...I swear my family cooks like this is the last meal they will ever eat....I would offer to let you come boogie but I know you won't, I know you don't want to, and then means more food for me sukka!

Guest blood as ink

eh i'm going to my grandma's house...typical i guess...all the guys sit and watch foot ball except for me because i can't stand football.all the ladies in the kitchen gossiping about random crap.me trying to avoid all of it by hiding where no one will find me,then randomly getting attacked by my cousins who come out of nowhere(closets,underneath beds etc etc).then when dinner comes around my grandpa says something that makes my grandma mad and everyone starts arguing...over the years i keep finding it more and more funny.at least i get some humor out of this day and lots of mashed potatoes.hehe

this year I'm swingin single like groove b chill but at least I'm at home...

last year I flew out west so Hyena could get up at the breakadawn and go watch Charlie's Angels and eat Tofurkey whoknowswhere, while Mr. Pants (aka Beardo Spears) worked from like 10 till 10... thanksgiving alone in someone elses apartment, whee...

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by cmeup

man we could start a thread for ya tomarrow sometime near dinner time, and we could all gather in the thread, you could say grace, then everyone with us at the time can make a reply of "amen" and we can all start eating together like a family! wooohoo.

*someone past the greens and moth balls please*

see, how fun would that be? cyall tomarra!

ibtease<~

if you losers accualy have a 12oz thanksgiving like this.. im gonna laugh so hard

Archived