question

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Q: Is there anything better than making bacon in the microwave?

A: No.

correction: YES

trashy asian girls down to get nekkid with the Lens

I would microwave them some bacon as a snack after 3+ hopurs of sex on a mattress sealed in slippery plastic with sopme E and champagne thrown in for good measure

Q: Is there anything better than making bacon in the microwave?

A: No.

Also. The George Foreman grill is seriously a fucking incredible sandwich toaster. It cooks a whole wheat sandwhich so perfectly on both sides it is unbelievable. When my bacon is done I'm going to put it in this Foreman sandwich, which is already my second of the day. If you are not up on this technology I seriously suggest you go get one immediately.

A: Yes. Making bacon on a grill nigga.

Reason: Grease drips down from the bacon and bacon actually gets cooked and not nuked.

Wait, how do you cook bacon in the microwave?

I'm only familiar with doing it in a pan or in the oven.

-fuse.

Well, I'm almost exclusively about the pan but sometimes I'll nuke it... I go 55 seconds on power level 3. Basically you fold a paper towel over the bacon and throw it in... cooking times are hard to predict... even with my standard procedure I get widely varying results.

Also, microwaving bacon does something that triples the nitrates or something, WAY less healthy than pan fried or baked.

Dear guy,

I read your first blabberings about bacon in the microwave.

And it made me feel bad for automatically being a judgemental asshole and not liking you.

Why you think you are so awesome that you can kill a sweet little pig just for a sandwich.

and you disrespect this piggy by not even being able to deidcate the time to cooking the flesh properly, much less smoking, packaging, slaughtering and that shit.

So I was like, fuk this dude.

And then you are like, blah blah, Pixies.

ANd then I am all like, oh well, give dude a chance.

Then there were alot of words about shit I couldn't be bothered to read.

So yeah dude, I am riding the fence about you.