I've never actually been to Australia...

livetodestro

Seeing australia represented by those kind of people makes me sick.

Relax man, if they want to do burnouts, let them. Who the fuck cares! Driving like a fucktard is a cultural issue not a racial one. This peice of journalism has clearly targeted 'Lebanese' petrol heads not petrol heads generaly.

All this talk , not here but generaly, of what is or isnt Australian only further escalates racial tension. Do not be fooled, this sentiment has been manufactured entirely. Nationalism is good for right winged politics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for australia, all i know is that if all the different immigrant groups that reside in the city i lived in adopted the "american way of life" shit would be pretty wack. When Somalians start selling bacon cheeseburgers instead of fried things with goat meat and onions inside, shit has gone wrong.

The very fact that Somalians are selling food proves that they have adopted the 'American aay of life'... They don't do that shit in Somalia, just the gun fighting and ju-ju weed...

Relax man, if they want to do burnouts, let them. Who the fuck cares! Driving like a fucktard is a cultural issue not a racial one. This peice of journalism has clearly targeted 'Lebanese' petrol heads not petrol heads generaly.

All this talk , not here but generaly, of what is or isnt Australian only further escalates racial tension. Do not be fooled, this sentiment has been manufactured entirely. Nationalism is good for right winged politics.

I fully agree. Where I'm from we have the exact same people... only they aren't Lebonese! Alot of them are Asian but most of them are white and they all do the exact same thing. They meet up on less traveled roads every sunday with their suped up cars and drag-race and do burnouts and all that shit. They do get fucked with by the pigs, the only difference is the pigs here are quick to crack skulls and confiscate cars and lock niggas up for basically even being there. And what's all this talk about them looking like thugs? The dudes in this video dress like any average working class white guy. A couple of them clearly state in that video that they work hard for a living and are just unwinding and having fun. The same shit we do when we go to a bars on the strip and get wasted and have a good time. In fact back in the 50's my grandfather used to drag race for titles and was always sitting on cars that he won and had stories about how they would wild out all drunk and drag-race every weekend and the cops would come and chase them but he always got away. The same shit these lobonese cats are doing. And he was a World WarII war hero. Are there not white people that drag race in Australia?

i remember we were in darwin one day, some vietnamese lady had this hamburger stand on the pier. i was hungry and got a burger. i just remember the burger was huge, and was the nastiest burger i've ever had. the inside looked and smelled weird too... like instead of looking like ground beef it look like shredded steak inside. then i heard a rumor about them serving crocodile burgers and kangaroo burgers in australia. i'm wondering if i had one of those.

Croc is nothing like steak... in fact, it's alot like snake... there's almost NO chance that you could fashion that into a faux burger... and I don't particularly see any thing wrong with eating Roo...

I have no idea what snake tastes like, but I would be highly interested in eating crocodile just on GP.:D

Skip is a racist term for an australian. As in skippy the kangaroo. I'm not really sure how it's supposed to offend anyone. Wog is a racist term for europeans ( I'm not really sure ) and it means western oriental gentleman? Once again I'm not sure how that is supposed to offend anybody but it seems to work.

Ah... The Collins Australian Dictionary defines a Gollywog as "... a black faced, goggle eyed fantastically dressed doll... "

This explains why I am only familiar with the term in so much as it relates to black people, but knowing the British penchant for xenophobia I had kind of assumed it was broadly applied... still I kinda wondered how it applied to Greeks.