I've never actually been to Australia...

livetodestro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia is just like the rest of the world we've all got our problems and currently race relations is a big one. those idiots in the footage are just having a good time but in the wake of the riots when that guy got stabbed and cars were getting torched all over sydney the cops should have arrested some of the lebanese troublemakers...or at least one of them. fucking assholes

Seems NSW police commisioners seem to have a track record of being soft on minority groups.. the previous one was booted out of his job after his complete failure to deal with the Vietnamese gangs in cabramatta.. Now this one is in trouble for failing to deal with the lebanese people.

oh well irrelevant as well

but Damn romper stomper was good flick!

whatever happened to skinheads? did they go emo as well as skaters and punks?

To the person who told me to shut the fuck up, all I ahev to say is that if I went to another country, say Singapore for example and decided to reside there, then I would have no other option than to adopt that country's values and ideologies into my own life.

You totally missed my point in that I was saying all these fucktards that want to go into a country they did not originate from, and expect their values to become a part of the mainstream culture, then they are kidding themselves.

And for all you know I could be aboriginal, where did I mention that I was white? Don't assume anything mate until you know what you are on about.

In relation to that point, I don't see too many aborigines refusing the European lifestyle they have been afforded by white culture settling down here. That is another arguement altogether. No need to get into a race debate at all, I am just saying if people want to come to this country then then need to integrate into society and not have these gangs and whatever else have you that pretty much segregates them from the rest of society.

Just my 2 cents.

To the person who told me to shut the fuck up, all I ahev to say is that if I went to another country, say Singapore for example and decided to reside there, then I would have no other option than to adopt that country's values and ideologies into my own life.

You totally missed my point in that I was saying all these fucktards that want to go into a country they did not originate from, and expect their values to become a part of the mainstream culture, then they are kidding themselves.

And for all you know I could be aboriginal, where did I mention that I was white? Don't assume anything mate until you know what you are on about.

In relation to that point, I don't see too many aborigines refusing the European lifestyle they have been afforded by white culture settling down here. That is another arguement altogether. No need to get into a race debate at all, I am just saying if people want to come to this country then then need to integrate into society and not have these gangs and whatever else have you that pretty much segregates them from the rest of society.

Just my 2 cents.

I can't speak for australia, all i know is that if all the different immigrant groups that reside in the city i lived in adopted the "american way of life" shit would be pretty wack. When Somalians start selling bacon cheeseburgers instead of fried things with goat meat and onions inside, shit has gone wrong.

read this part again

you can have your own culture, just don't expect the rest of the country to drop their way of life and adopt yours. you moved to their country, not the other way around

Actually those "Lebos" all had Australian accents. That means they ARE from Australia. They didn't just get off a boat and start wildin out. Your racism is blatant, but I'm sure you don't even realize it. Them having a good time racing cars and spinning donuts is no worse than you having fun writing on shit. Or is graffiti just a part of your countrys mainstream culture and values?:confused:

I think what mauler was trying to see is that the people in the video are absolute faggots, That shit talking about the anzacs remninded me of primary school kids, with their smirking ' were being naughty' expressions. THey are grown men who act like teenagers, trying to be hard. These fags just have no intelligence.

Its the white australians and the lebanese with no intelligence that perpetuate this race bullshit right now.

Another thing is that the lebanese always seem to playing the police persecution card, which is utter bullshit as this video shows. The police seemed to be scared of them. I read an article lately written by an ex beat cop tat talked about how police would regularily ignore it whe local lebanese threw bricks at police cars, because if they tried to arrest one them would all get on their phones and try to mob/ intimidate police.

I seriously can't imagine a cop ignoring a white Australian challenging him to fight. It wouldn't happen (Lately a mate got reversed over by a police car in a parking lane and the ensuing confronation involved some of his friends being batonned and maced. I think the police are slightly unconsciously trying to not excaerbate the race situation whereas letting shit like that go unchecked means it'll happen again -simple psychologly. There is probably a bit of the fear of the unknown - they are culturally different and act different so the police who are generally white tend to just try to avoid confrontation because they are intimidatingly unpredictable to white cops.

As for the police harrassment thing, which is constantly being claimed on talkback radio, its utter bullshit. The people in this video are the ones that claim police harrassment. Lebanese poeplle who look like university student or respectable moderate poeple don't get pulled over more then any white businessman. Its these idiots street racing, being agressive, looking like thugs, brawling in streets that attract police attention, and then they go crying about police harrassment. whatever

Shit's almost the opposite in the US. I mean anybody talking shit to a cop is going to get the shit beat out of them, but if anything minoritys are quicker to be harrassed to begin with and quicker to be mased and tazered as soon as they open their mouth.