I've never actually been to Australia...

livetodestro

...But after watching this I want to move there. watch how these niggas talk to the cops and how the cops just remain profesional and take it. Espescially toward the end of the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZiwSUsr9jM

Now that's freedom. If that was America they would all get beat the fuck down and/or shot and definately locked up for "assulting an officer". Hell yeah Australia!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added July 02, 2006

From Sandyvag

Crazy Lebs in Sydney Australia run wild Crazy Lebs in Sydney Australia run wild THAT have no respect for the law or anyone or anything...but they have balls of steel, crazy mofos ... (more) (less)

Category News & Blogs

Tags fight arab lebanese kebab australia (more)

Hahah I thought this was funny!

Its scenes like that, that do truly make me feel patriotic.

Added July 02, 2006

From Sandyvag

Crazy Lebs in Sydney Australia run wild Crazy Lebs in Sydney Australia run wild THAT have no respect for the law or anyone or anything...but they have balls of steel, crazy mofos ... (more) (less)

Category News & Blogs

Tags fight arab lebanese kebab australia (more)

Hahah I thought this was funny!

Its scenes like that, that do truly make me feel patriotic.

Maybe you people missed it.

How bout this. You're in the states now right? Get a crew of cammeras and go up to a cop and start calling him a pig and singing Old Mcdonald had a farm at him and then chalange him to a fight and see what happens.:lol:

remember the riots they had in sydney last year? that's the only reason the police are playing nice. you think the LA cops were fucking around after the rodney king shit? no, they were on their best behaviour. trust me, that shit is way out of character. i've had people from other countries tell me how much worse you're treated by aussie cops than most other countries. some pigs will give you a hiding right there on the street for some minor shit. cops in australia are the same pea-brained, little man syndome, trigger happy fuckin rednecks as here in the states

Can any Aussie here tell a story or give a link that disproves this is the norm. Here in the states, there is no way you wouldn't atleast get arrested for trying to fight a cop. I'm thinking that because of the murder thing maybe they were asked to take it easy, give tickets but not knock any heads - which would be a classy thing. Is that it?

here's a story:

at a house party sometime last year, everyone having a nice time, pretty tame compared to alot of parties i've been to. everyone's drunk and having a blast when the cops come walking through and decide to mace everyone for no reason. no "keep the noise down" or "party's over folks, we've had complaints". no, they went straight for the mace as they walked through the door

Can any Aussie here tell a story or give a link that disproves this is the norm. Here in the states, there is no way you wouldn't atleast get arrested for trying to fight a cop. I'm thinking that because of the murder thing maybe they were asked to take it easy, give tickets but not knock any heads - which would be a classy thing. Is that it?

Because australian cops don't really have to consider people carrying guns they don't draw on people every five seconds so it would have been a brawl sort of arrest (rather than 'get the fuck on the ground'), and they were outnumbered, but usually they would have called back up and got baton-happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76x4pdtYmI

This is a jail fight between a guard and a prisoner - they didn't seem to quick on the hit a motha fucker in the head with the force of god stlye at the end. It was cut short though...

IS that why Aussies get to paint trains and start those big arguments about Americans being non-subway hitting pussies? Just kdding, I'm from Russia...

Heres some funny American beatings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlwmusVUbPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT5BG2B8Gfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDK7-Yuxc40

Note a woman steps in to hide the knee digging the guys face into the pavement:

remember the riots they had in sydney last year? that's the only reason the police are playing nice. you think the LA cops were fucking around after the rodney king shit? no, they were on their best behaviour. trust me, that shit is way out of character. i've had people from other countries tell me how much worse you're treated by aussie cops than most other countries. some pigs will give you a hiding right there on the street for some minor shit. cops in australia are the same pea-brained, little man syndome, trigger happy fuckin rednecks as here in the states

I'm pretty sure that video was shot before the Sydney riots happened, this video was part of the media frenzy about the lebs and what they were getting up too and getting away with which led up to the riots...

I am also quite sure that the police were told by senior authorities to basically let the lebs do whatever they wanted because they didn't want to be seen as racist this also led up to the riots because the police wouldn't man the fuck up and do their jobs properly.

The Lebanese community in Sydney were recieving "special" treatment by the police before the riots happened I can't comment on how the current situatuion is now though

Well, I found it funny how those 2 were shot dead. Behaviour like this shouldn't be tolerated.

Fucken all these fucks should be deported for this kind of behaviour, hell I am not a big supporter of the cops, but coming to someone elses country and acting as though you own the place should be enough for deportation. I bet if I came to the states and acted like this I would be quite sore and sorry I am sure.

BTW the comments on that vid are hilarious I reckon.

Don't they hate americans? Where are the australians on this board?

there are australians that hate americans, but from my experience most were cool and inviting. they don't hate americans nearly as much as europeans hate americans (especially arab europeans, fuck those foos).

it's really the fault of the hater, for being ignorant and hating a person based on what decision their president/government did when it came to foreign policy. i don't even look "american" cuz i'm not white, but in europe as soon as i opened my mouth people heard the accent and gave the dirty looks. so unless they haven't gotten to meet the person first there's no reason to hate someone.

fucking disrespected the anzacs, those fucking bastards

get the fuck out of australia if you dont want to respect out traditions and our sacrifices

fucking bastards

i know that not all of them are like this but this kind of behaviour being broadcast on national TV just brainwashes people, its fucking bullshit

this is why cronulla happened...

and most cops in australia are tough but fair, ive been caught by the police a few times.

i just played nice, didnt start anything, they knocked me about a bit, put me in a holding cell over night and then kicked me out the next morning...

and we dont hate americans

we just hate your government