CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY ALL.....

THESE 12OZ NIGGAS TALKING ABOUT SHUTTING OUR THREAD DOWN AGAIN BECAUSE OF WHOEVER IS SHIT TALKING AND HATING SO YALL NEED TO ICE THAT SHIT OUT.... BELOW IS A COPY OF A PM I SENT ONE OF THE MODERATORS AND I SUGGEST YALL MIGHT WANNA DO SOMETHING SIMILAR.....IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR THREAD OPEN.....

how is the chicago thread on the verge of getting shut down already???

did you not go through the 30 or so pages of mostly pictures????

although i agree that there are a whole bunch of niggas that talk shit but why should the thread suffer???

you being a moderator can understand that those of us who are not shit talkers should not be punished because of the select few who spread pure hate in our thread...

and if you have gone through each and every page of our thread than you being a moderator and having the power that you guys do should be able to weed out those haters and continue to ban them.....

also i dont know what the numbers are for your site but as far as i can tell the chicago thread past and present have a high number of hits...

and with taht being said when you do go to your sponsors and say "look i have this website that gets x amount of hits per day,hour,and or month" then that should also benefit you and your crew/or group of friends that run this site....in what ever way it does.....

also with the amount of pictures that are posted by us chicagoans myself a contributing factor as well you guys have countless amounts of pictures on your site to be used for what ever purpose you opt to use them for.. whether it be a book or a picture dvd in any case that is also something that can be used to bring revenue to you for the upkeep or maintenance of your site....so why the threat of shutting our thread down once again????

WHATS THE GOOD WORD CHICAGOOOOO. THIS IS THE REBEL ONE. GRAB THAT CRIME PAYS #4. iT IS 20 PAGES COLOR, 12 PAGES BLACK AND WHITE. 100% CHICAGO GRAFFITI. YOU COULD BE IN IT! BUY ONE AND FIND OUT! #2,3 $4. #4 $6. YOU CAN GET THEM AT http://WWW.NOVEM.COM, THE WILSON YARDS{WILSON AND BEACON}, OR HOLLER AT BIG TYPE. PS. OG BOBBY JOHNSON NEEDS THAT DONUT MONEY!!!!! PPS.ITS SHANKED OR BE SHANKED.... PPPS. HIT ME UP TONIGHT RYAN

CRIME PAYS WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS. SUBMIT PHOTOS, SKETCHES, OR ANYTHING THAT BRINGS LIGHT TO THE CHICAGO GRAFFITI CULTURE TOO dijilog@gmail.com COLOR PHOTOS ONLY

r u serious?why?every thread has haters ban the haters not the thread:D

THIS NIGGA (THE MODERATOR) HIT ME BACK SAYING HOW HE GETS ALOT OF PEOPLE REPORTING OTHERS AND THAT HES NOT HERE TO "BABYSIT" US ...WELL THEN TAKE THE FUCKING REPORT BUTTON OFF THEN... HE ALSO SAID THAT I AM A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THIS AS WELL BY POSTING THOSE GIF FILES THAT I POSTED.....

HAHAHAHAHA

THAT ITS OFF TOPIC AND I SHOULDNT BE DOING IT.....

BE THAT AS IT MAY I UNDERSTAND HIS POINT BUT HE WAS A COMPLEETE DICKHEAD IN HIS RETURN PM TO ME.....

MAN JOE.....IF YOU EVER GOT A SPOT TO HIT UP....KEEP IT 2 YOURSELF.....NIGGAZ IS WOLVES CHALIE.....YOU MENTION A DEMO....AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW ITS DONE BY WHOM EVER YOU MENTIONED IT TO....WORD TO THE WISE....KEEP ALL YOUR LOWKEY DIPS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE....!!!!

THIS NIGGA (THE MODERATOR) HIT ME BACK SAYING HOW HE GETS ALOT OF PEOPLE REPORTING OTHERS AND THAT HES NOT HERE TO "BABYSIT" US ...WELL THEN TAKE THE FUCKING REPORT BUTTON OFF THEN... HE ALSO SAID THAT I AM A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR TO THIS AS WELL BY POSTING THOSE GIF FILES THAT I POSTED.....

HAHAHAHAHA

THAT ITS OFF TOPIC AND I SHOULDNT BE DOING IT.....

BE THAT AS IT MAY I UNDERSTAND HIS POINT BUT HE WAS A COMPLEETE DICKHEAD IN HIS RETURN PM TO ME.....

ONLY REASON IS BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY TO THE MODS AND THEY

GET TIRED OF SNITCHES REPORTING PROBLEMS FROM THIS THREAD

HOW GAY IS THAT