CHICAGO

tetris31

IMG_0005-1.jpgTHATS NOT A GREVE...I THOUGHT WHEN I WROTE [GRAVELS ]SICKER THAN WEST NILE, I ASSUMED THAT YOU PEOPLE WOULD GET THE HINT... DUMB FUCKS...PS.GET READY TO SEE ALOT OF CRIME PAYS COVER SHOTS.I HEARD YOU REALLY ENJOY THEM.I SWEAR PEOPLE WILL BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING.. WHY DONT YOU FAGS GET THE SAND OUT OF YOUR PUSSIES. GO OUT AND PAINT,GO RUN SOME TRACKS... HOW BOUT THAT.....REBEL..AEK.... GET THE MAG AT http://WWW.NOVEMSTUDIOS.COM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dtek,

These cowards claim to to be south-side kings when they have no longevity. You know who you are, you fake as sprint runners. Real recognizes real.

Observe the work of the real vs the fake.

a5bk3.jpg

a6nt8.jpg

a7fz8.jpg

a8hc8.jpg

aca5.jpg

a2mj6.jpg

a3qp8.jpg

Thanks for the images Spin and Fane.

over and over they went ovr der shit but u just kept going over and over der shit.. hot shit... bump fo that...

Dtek,

These cowards claim to to be south-side kings when they have no longevity. You know who you are, you fake as sprint runners. Real recognizes real.

Observe the work of the real vs the fake.

Thanks for the images Spin and Fane.

HAHAHA….

“SAY THAT SHIT SAY IT……BAC 213 OKAY”

HOW DID IT FEEL TO GET UR ASS KICKED IN FRONT OF UR AWC BOYS & THEN HAVE UR WINDOWS BUSTED? WHAT ARE U GONNA DO ABOUT THAT? WHAT CAN YOU DO? NOTHING…THE ONLY THING U CAN DO IS COME ONLINE ACTING LIKE U WANT SUM....WHEN U KNOW U CAN’T HANDLE IT…SCARED FLAKE…HAHAHA…

GIT SUM 28 CMK

fuck the sox.... cubbies got soriano.... on the road the cubs sed they got s guarentee sweep on every team..

i grow up both a cubs and sox fan I grow in both the north and south side .i went to the sox world series ralley and stood outside wrigely field afther game 7 with florida feeling like shit and like i wanted to kill someone when they lost . stop being a hater homie. go sox cubs bulls and the BEARS.... FUCK THE BLACKHAWKS

i grow up both a cubs and sox fan I grow in both the north and south side .i went to the sox world series ralley and stood outside wrigely field afther game 7 with florida feeling like shit and like i wanted to kill someone when they lost . stop being a hater homie. go sox cubs bulls and the BEARS.... FUCK THE BLACKHAWKS

yes indeed!!!

dam you guys are just so fucking gangsta hahaha :D :D :D :D you bitch ass hoes are up in here yapping more than bitches,,

aEve loves haters like you keep the comments coming jello ass nuggass :lol:

HAHAHA….

“SAY THAT SHIT SAY IT……BAC 213 OKAY”

HOW DID IT FEEL TO GET UR ASS KICKED IN FRONT OF UR AWC BOYS & THEN HAVE UR WINDOWS BUSTED? WHAT ARE U GONNA DO ABOUT THAT? WHAT CAN YOU DO? NOTHING…THE ONLY THING U CAN DO IS COME ONLINE ACTING LIKE U WANT SUM....WHEN U KNOW U CAN’T HANDLE IT…SCARED FLAKE…HAHAHA…

GIT SUM 28 CMK

Archived