Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tetris31

CHICAGO

Who said anything about jam...I'm talking to YOU dick lips. Why don't you arm yourself with a can instead posting idle threats. What the fuck do you write anyway jamer? Oh, yea...how are you and your gangster buddies going to catch me and perform all type of gangster acts if you don't know who I am. I'm talkin shit online just like you...how gangster is that...gangster.

goofy ass nigga. i was minding my business letting the board know how police thinks of us

and you run and super dave dive on my dick. fuck you on? and believe me nigga i paint. i aint talked shit on here in a while. because its pointless and most of you scary ass bitch niggaz dont want any real trouble on these streets. and trust we aint even thinkin bout your no name ass. you aint on shit!!!!!! believe me. and if you dont already know who i am then thats just to bad lil bitch. im chief. know that!!!!!!!!!!!! pm me fag. let me get them rookie stats. im a vet my child, get your young ass out of here and make post number four fruitopia.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU GOT ANOTHER FAN DR. J?

FUCKEM LET HIM RIDE YOUR DICK

LIKE A BITCH

Yea, if he can take time away from ridin' everyone else's! Fuckin' fag...opps, I mean gangster.

goofy ass nigga. i was minding my business letting the board know how police thinks of us

and you run and super dave dive on my dick. fuck you on? and believe me nigga i paint. i aint talked shit on here in a while. because its pointless and most of you scary ass bitch niggaz dont want any real trouble on these streets. and trust we aint even thinkin bout your no name ass. you aint on shit!!!!!! believe me. and if you dont already know who i am then thats just to bad lil bitch. im chief. know that!!!!!!!!!!!! pm me fag. let me get them rookie stats. im a vet my child, get your young ass out of here and make post number four fruitopia.

Wow, your a vet alright...your on post 15. Gimme a sec...I'll talk some gangster shit and catch up. I just figured out who you are "chief", or should I say chump. Fuck it...just pet'em together. chief chump aka dumbass dune. And why the fuck are you always talkin this we shit when I'm talkin to you gangster? I believe I've listened to enough 50 cent to realize that you actually have to be in the streets to be street. To my understanding, your in the house way before the street lights come on. Even more, I've never even heard about your legendary street reputation let alone your fuckin' cheap graph fame. I hope your not refering to that piece of shit fill we're all tired of seeing. Again...your a fuckin' loser. Just stop already.

Awww, nothing to say huh dune. Awww, did I let the cat out of the bag. Oh well, now everybody knows the greatest loser of all time has a new screen name.

YOU ARE A FUCKINING LOSER!!!!!!

TESE-1.jpg

TCK-1.jpg

ORGSIZE-1.jpg

TeseMay.jpg

TMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is this the same Tese from back in the day? Troco sign tese?

Awww, nothing to say huh dune. Awww, did I let the cat out of the bag. Oh well, now everybody knows the greatest loser of all time has a new screen name.

YOU ARE A FUCKINING LOSER!!!!!!

its all good homie just dont let me find out who you are. tough or not you will get scraped and yessir its chief. you already know and i dont give a fuck about you knowing who i am guy. its nothin. and you know me so now lil bitch....tell the whole board who you are. faggot ass nigga. we will se whats what when you reveal yourself if you do. peace!!!!

this is whats up though bout time some toys got it! props to homever handled the biz.

Shit's at least a couple years old, the fuck you postin' it for now?

cheap fame check your pm......if you too scared to tell the board tell ole pussy ass

dune who you are......hes a bitch so man....bleem it on me.......

cheap fame check your pm......if you too scared to tell the board tell ole pussy ass

dune who you are......hes a bitch so man....bleem it on me.......

who are you pimp???? bet you aint going to say shit. its all good baby....cause as long as you hide you know your a bitch!!!!! and so will everybody else if you dont respond goofy ass nigga....either you are eway....the tryth....or some other gay ass latee painter.....but if you let me know who you are....i bet on everything you get fucked up early......so think about it bitch before you decide to come clean....and the styles i dont give a fuck about what you like of mine....if you dont like it cool.....but i still paint on the regular....while you just sort through pics to view.....be gone my newest bitch......who are you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

^^^Look everybody^^^. Dumbass dune just sent me a pm. Why would I tell you who I am when I could just wait until I run into you and knock your skinny ass out. To my knowledge, thats how a gangster would handle it. Unless you wanna fight me via pm. Cool, I'll throw the first combo...left, right, left, left, power punch, super kick to the balls...ok your turn. How about I tell you who I am after I fuck you up. I don't have to look over my shoulder cuz you don't know who I am. Guess what though dumbass...it might be smart for you to keep looking over both of those shoulders, and when it happens you better hope those imaginary gangsters are close by your side. If their not, then well...bye bye dumbass dune.

You should really think before you talk so much shit asshole. Everybody on this site isn't some little ass highschooler, there are also grown men with more than enough reason to fuck you up. Matter of fact, why don't you come clean, lift your skirt and show everybody how much of a pussy you are. See you soon dumbass!!!!:beat2:

stolen from handstlyes thread..page needs pictures and i need something to do hahahahahaha:lol:...some chi, some paris, lots of dopenessss...

004285yo.jpg

005204vh.jpg

005370ij.jpg

city34ip.jpg

isk3ny.jpg

kflip0uv.jpg

thozer7rr.jpg

defconfive1lp.jpg

TAGfatsunset.jpg

TAGlatlas_23.jpg

TAGoclock.jpg

^^^Look everybody^^^. Dumbass dune just sent me a pm. Why would I tell you who I am when I could just wait until I run into you and knock your skinny ass out. To my knowledge, thats how a gangster would handle it. Unless you wanna fight me via pm. Cool, I'll throw the first combo...left, right, left, left, power punch, super kick to the balls...ok your turn. How about I tell you who I am after I fuck you up. I don't have to look over my shoulder cuz you don't know who I am. Guess what though dumbass...it might be smart for you to keep looking over both of those shoulders, and when it happens you better hope those imaginary gangsters are close by your side. If their not, then well...bye bye dumbass dune.

You should really think before you talk so much shit asshole. Everybody on this site isn't some little ass highschooler, there are also grown men with more than enough reason to fuck you up. Matter of fact, why don't you come clean, lift your skirt and show everybody how much of a pussy you are. See you soon dumbass!!!!:beat2:

bring it then......even if i was sleep i wouldnt look over my shoulder chump...

but play chess bitch.....you got it... run up on me and just watch your goofy ass get stretched the fuck out!!!!!!! 071st goon....east side crazy......pull it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck me up.....yeah rite.....nigga the whole jam crew was just at the party reef posted

and i was def waiting on an internet thug to run up......lets meet up.....why sucker punch..

goofy ass nigga.....go toe to toe....face to face....you aint ready man.....on everything!!!!!

this is whats up though bout time some toys got it! props to homever handled the biz.

thats some crazy shit....

bring it then......even if i was sleep i wouldnt look over my shoulder chump...

but play chess bitch.....you got it... run up on me and just watch your goofy ass get stretched the fuck out!!!!!!! 071st goon....east side crazy......pull it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck me up.....yeah rite.....nigga the whole jam crew was just at the party reef posted

and i was def waiting on an internet thug to run up......lets meet up.....why sucker punch..

goofy ass nigga.....go toe to toe....face to face....you aint ready man.....on everything!!!!!

Here we go with the goon bullshit...once again bitch...be a man and stand on your own two. You must be on bump j's promotion team. At least thats what I would say about all the cock sucking...at least you'd have an excuse. I hope he's paying you for all the hype. Why fight face to face...since when am I supposed to make things comfortable for my enemy. Its much smarter to just end you, go home, play a few video games, get some head, each a sandwich, and then flip dune all night...enud, enud, enud and so on. Oh and about the party...there was more than one opportunity to finish you there...but there was way to much ass walking around to waste my time on you. I saw you, but did you see me. Hmmm, I thought not. There weren't to many white boys there so I should've been easy to spot. Think about it. Oh, and why are you the only crew member that seems to talk shit...is goon aka jam or is that more of your bullshit. Face it dune...your secrets out...your a loser ass bitch. I don't know if your crew knows it, but you know...don't you dune. You've been a bitch since day one. Now do us a favor, lift your skirt and show us that pussy...c'mon baby let me see.