CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TYPE.....ANYTHING GOOD TONIGHT......ITS COLD, IM HIGH AND IM MOST LIKELY AM NOT GOING TO GET OFF MY COUCH FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS......WORD TO THE MOTHERSHIP....MICHAEL DOUGLAS IS COMING BY WITH BILLY BALDWIN,WE FIN TO EAT SOME LOBSTER FACE AND WATCH BEACHES..... GET AT ME TOMORROW WILL DO BRUNCH...LOOKING GOOD ...CALL ME. SINCERLY.. KEGAN "HOLLYWOOD" MACINROW... AKA.THE PHALOPIAN TUBE........... AKA.THE VIRGIN SERGON......PS.86 THE CHUMP STUFF..................SEE YOU ON THE COAST PLAYER........GOOOO...........

Are you fuckin faggots still bitching about the coke snorting scene in the forgotten city1?! Are you fucking serious? All you fuckin writers do in Chicago is snort coke and smoke shitty blunts..all writers do in SF and Portland is shoot heroin! Get over it. I never even thought that shit would raise an eyebrow, and thats the only shit people talk about. You need to get out there and see whats really going on, if that scene has any significance to you. The LA videos have naked meth whores freebasing out of broken light bulbs, and you bitch-ified pansy boys have been taking about some powder snorting for 3 fucking years. If I hear one more word about it some one is getting smoked....

WORD....PEOPLE NEED TO STOP BITCHING..THE MOVIE IS LIKE 2 YEARS OLD....DEAL WITH IT....WOW COCAINE! GROW THE FUCK UP......WHY DONT YOU CRITICS GO MAKE A MOVIE...GOOD LUCK......REBRUM.....BUCKTOWN MILLATARY.......... SAGA.I AINT DOIN SHIT TONIGHT...TOMORROWWWWWWW...ITS PARTY NIGHT... I KNOW OF SOME LOFT PARTY THAT SHOULD BE OK.......R