CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah way doper than Temper. hahaha. shut the fuck up you cheerleader.

SEE YOU SUCK HIS NUTS WELL! GET OFF HIS DICK. TEMPER BEEN OUT. MAD PROPS!

NO QUESTION. BUT OBE HAS DONE MORE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THEN HALF YOU FAKE FUCKS PUT TOGETHER. SEE YOU MUST BE JEAL? OH WELL. I'M CHEERIN' FOR THE SKILLER!

AIN'T NONE ILLER... AND HE'S HALF OF TEMPERS AGE? WELL PEACE TO BOTH THESE FUCKS. I'M OUT...

KEEP GRAFF UP.

PHOR C M K

NO QUESTION. BUT OBE HAS DONE MORE IN THE LAST FEW YEARS THEN HALF YOU FAKE FUCKS PUT TOGETHER. SEE YOU MUST BE JEAL? OH WELL. I'M CHEERIN' FOR THE SKILLER!

AIN'T NONE ILLER... AND HE'S HALF OF TEMPERS AGE? WELL PEACE TO BOTH THESE FUCKS. I'M OUT...

KEEP GRAFF UP.

PHOR C M K

jeal? Its jealous, and whoa there buddy. Just read back what you just typed,I shouldn't have to explain how stupid you are, You Big Dummy.

teseone.jpgtesegorwinter06.jpgteseegor06.jpg

Old skool Egor skribe

egorscribe.jpg

keeping it true to the game...streakn bus insides...windows n all...what fuk them cameras...

i am elated to see how insides are being done up with such old school antics and yet i personally do not agree with some people's choices in their lifestyles. they should be more busy with their martha stewart living and embellishing crafts instead of trying to be something that they are not. which is a writer. if you were to ask me personally, they(uac) should have took care of the egor problem a long time ago and thrown him onto the third rail.

KEEP GRAFF UP.

PHOR C M K

fella's just face it.TEMPER is the best...ever! the only thing that can beat him is the buff!

real all out king!

hey hey im just giving credit to where its due! nah mean?

i am elated to see how insides are being done up with such old school antics and yet i personally do not agree with some people's choices in their lifestyles. they should be more busy with their martha stewart living and embellishing crafts instead of trying to be something that they are not. which is a writer. if you were to ask me personally, they(uac) should have took care of the egor problem a long time ago and thrown him onto the third rail.

wow. youre a bumbling idiot. i hope something bad happens to you...

Temper is the king of every line, obe gots shit

uac fik battle was wack.

kerse freights are fire.

vegan on the side busting

temper cleans are fire

afroe coming correct

those k flips are biznes, i dont think no one topped them.

Jem with the big fillins

that tdm clean is fire

that dc5 production is fire

CAB CMK battle was to entertaining, (i wonder who won this battle)

obe got some nice style but not original. he be getting ups but not as much as temper

VANDAL Squad is all over the lines, just be in the look out with people dressed with black leather clothing or blue jeans and sneakers.

that kerve is not the original one, change the name!!!!!!!!!

page coming correct

Jack with the crazy Spellouts

cyfer killing hard

skech with the bigass outlines

dtek fresh as always(what ever happen to him?)

czar and beso killing

cab insides on the blue are sick

that eker and sael upside down are bizness, havent seen that on a wall

dabs pieces look like dwarf's

this thread is doing good so far.... keep it up

KSODAPOP

ILLEST WRITER ON THE SOUTHSIDE TO DATE WHO WANNA TEST EM' NOW?

To date? Please...... that's laughable.. He doesn't even really hit the green/ red / or douglas.. let alone all the lines.. If he keeps it up and gets better and bombs for 20 more years.. then repost your comment and it will at least be an argument for it. Otherwise stop promoting big-headedness shorty...

<br>

<br>

On another note it's pretty crazy to see writers hitting for as long as they have.. years and years and years..