Check this out...

pacman

I was waiting in my girlfriends car for some cheeseburgers from a dvive in in my town. There is a lady on the other side of the median thing at the drive in putting one of her 2 kids into her excursion(bad enough that she must drive this horribble monster)Her other kid..who is probably 2-3 years old has wandered off into the street. I freak out and get out of my seat and yell in my wonderfully intelligently flavored explitives, "ma'am! Your fucking kid is in the street". She runs over all half assed to get her kid. On her way back she goes off on me for cussing in front of her kids!!!I just saved a tradegy from happening and this bitch is talking about my cussing! We bicker about this for a while...me still cussing(I like people reactions to things).

She gets in her car and calls her husband and he screaches up in his ford hickkiller, jumps out and threatens that if I open my mouth with another cussword in front of his kids he will rip my head off. I explain that I just aved his fucking kid from joining the exciting world of concrete and his mullet ass is yelling at me about cussing.

The guy ends up being the son of the owner of the restaurant, we get kicked off of the property...

can press charges but decide not to....waste of time

I want to write this story to the paper and tell the city that this restaurant supports child abuse.

People suck.

just thought I'd share

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn...that's pretty messed up.

my guess is that the wife/mother was trying to save face after letting her kid run out in the street by placing blame on you for cursing.

here's what i would have done:

1. apologized for cursing in front of the kid

2. made it clear that i only cursed because of my shock at seeing her HORRIBLE parenting skills

Originally posted by cmeup

man hopefully that kid wont grow up to be as stupid as his fucking parents. i know your glad you did what ya did, i am to, fuck that bitch.

hehee, man o man, ifthat woulda been me, when she came back to have words i woulda made her cry. i hate having words with people and dont try to, but if they bring it i tend to make people cry.

ibtease<~

she was crying...I did that....I'm not going to stop cussing....especially in this situation

She would have been cussing if her kid got hit...her husband had to hold back saying "fuck" when he was yelling at me.

got of think of a way to close this restaurant...???

dont get em closed just fuck with them horribly....ask for a cup of hot water like from the coffee maker and pour that shit down the side of the trash can and melt the trash bag....im sure you can find other stuff to do...i found a website once that about twenty different ways to fuck with mcdonalds so you could just convert it to fit that place....ill go look for it and be back

what?

i would have beat her husbands ass.. no mabey not! i would eat there more often and write in the bathrooms! and on the trays! no wait i would order food and say i said no onions then i would say its fuken cold you want me to have food poising. i would then say let me speak to your manager then say im sueing you youasshole you put your workers up to this huh! just to freak him out then eat there everyday yeah thats good

Archived