Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Haha just wait funnyguy202. Save those flicks so you know what they used to look like. I'll make sure to get a video of you apologizing to me.

Seriously, leave that shit out of this board.

PM him if you want beef... otherwise, leave our peaceful thread alone.:innocent: Mane.

LOLZ... I'M DRUNK AGIN G. THIS SHYT BIN DRYVIN ME CRAZEE, SO IMMA JUST GETIT OFFA MY CHESS. YALL IS SOME DUMM ASS NIGGAS TAWKIN SOME DUMM ASS SHYT YAFEELME? GET A FUCKIN CLUE AN STEP YO LYFE ^UP^ WITH SOME REAWL AMBITION MY DAWGS YAHEARD. THATS ALL. NOW IMMA GO GET STEAL ANOTHER DRANK FROM MY MOMMA CUZ SHE DUN PASSED OUT LIKEA HOWER AGO DUNNY. PEACE INNA MIDDEL EAST (WHEREVA DAT IZ.)

Sorry y'all, this is a bit off topic. I find it interesting, so deal with it.

Yup. Same Ashes. AF crew.

Stolen from Phunk (aka 'funkandjazz' on flickr.) These are in SF.

This one's stolen from SMACKAGRAMMA on the Buenos Aires thread.

Ashes is a straight up G. Peep game youngsters.

Same PHUNK that came to Baltimore mid 90s? Painted with DAVER PA crew?

Same PHUNK that came to Baltimore mid 90s? Painted with DAVER PA crew?

Naw... Phunk from SF doesn't write (well graffiti, at least.) People just call him that because he's way into old funk and jazz tunes (hence the name.) He is the author of this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Bay-Area-Graffiti-Steve-Rotman/dp/0979966604

BTW, haven't heard the name Daver mentioned in a while, what a blast from the past. I've got some flicks somewhere that I'll post when I find them.

Yea dude PHUNK from SF came to Bmore and painted with PA crew...in 95...stayed for a few...he was nice with it...had a ton of pics but no more...

I feel ya man... I've heard of Phunk, but the guy I stole those flicks from isn't him. I'll search the archives, I'm pretty sure I've got some Phunk and Daver stashed somewhere.