Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Huf why dont you go writing with your crew before you "write" on 12ozprophet.com? You are not beating anyones ass, so zip it. burrrrr

That Highway tag is so interesting. Lets talk about it. Lets discuss it and look for more work by this artist, because he is super awesome. Hey look at me, im Festo KGB. More like nutswinger kgb. get a life homo. Look out now!

And the last 2 pages of doodles were okay. The cast stuff is not " Jaw dropping". Maybe drop my jaw to regurgitate my cutty shark. Dude need to also get off the penis. Maybe he will fly you to argentina, and then you can swallow his seed in person. Ughhh.

None of you are doing anything "jaw dropping" (as some homo called it) work. Pear Mesk, Cycle, Metuland envy is your citys greatest artist ever, you all need to take a lesson. None of you are nearly as good as you think you are. too shay!

Hey Huf why dont you go writing with your crew before you "write" on 12ozprophet.com? You are not beating anyones ass, so zip it. burrrrr

That Highway tag is so interesting. Lets talk about it. Lets discuss it and look for more work by this artist, because he is super awesome. Hey look at me, im Festo KGB. More like nutswinger kgb. get a life homo. Look out now!

And the last 2 pages of doodles were okay. The cast stuff is not " Jaw dropping". Maybe drop my jaw to regurgitate my cutty shark. Dude need to also get off the penis. Maybe he will fly you to argentina, and then you can swallow his seed in person. Ughhh.

None of you are doing anything "jaw dropping" (as some homo called it) work. Pear Mesk, Cycle, Metuland envy is your citys greatest artist ever, you all need to take a lesson. None of you are nearly as good as you think you are. too shay!

Well... where to start? It's refreshing to see somebody talking shit in plain English, I'll give you that. But, you're just another anonymous 12oz lurker like the rest of us.

That was me who called those drawings "jaw dropping." I stand by that. Straight up, you're a bitch homie. Not much more to say. You wouldn't be calling me a homo to my face, or Cast's face if you saw us in person. Grow a dick fool.

And by the way... it's touché, dumb ass.