Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Seriously, fuck this shit, taking away my eye candy, that was one of my favorite things to look at going down that road. I don't even know fant and snek and I'm still pissed. And you only did two letter fills over their simples and for what? I don't get it. :confused:

The forum toys need a better view. Last post I can only deal with so many toys old and young in one night.

2cfr3gl.jpg

v3zukk.jpg

rcosxh.jpg

a5f12a.jpg

look i can predict the future, in 2 weeks one of you bitches is going to pm one of us and say"nobody knows who bowtome is, but if we find him hes getting beat up" and try to make peace... you only done it like 3 times...

say hi to momma, oh wait, keep forgetting...

3394651541_5927be3220_b.jpg

I know this isn't a DC flick, and I don't know Fant, Snek or TCB. But, the name Ghost has been taken since before most of you were born. Homie's OG/official as a mug. F'real. Even does a GH throwie like the above. Just my 2 cents.

The forum toys need a better view. Last post I can only deal with so many toys old and young in one night.

Excuse me? Compare one of your pieces to mine and see how they stack up :rolleyes:

And all that closer picture shows is how sloppy your lines are.

bowtome shut the fuck up and learn something and stop posting stoopid shit thats why u getting slayed on here. just keep getting up n progress your shit before u post pics and u might get some props!!! obviously thats what u want or u wouldnt be posting shit up on here so stop being so offensive and take some damn advice yo...