Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by thehavenots

cave, mist, cert, scan... i noticed ahoy and over and those dudes putting up ROC.. that's not the same one from new york is it?

naw definitley not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im from DC, but back when i lived in DC i can't say i wasn't into graff cause i was but i hadn't taken that much interest into it. then i ended up here in VA wich has no seen at all so i still go back ta DC and see whos runnin shit. and whos gettin on top whos bringin in the dope as work and all..peace hit me up. i write now though..more into the bombing seen. i'm in Arlington Ba the north side.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

yeah, virginia has never produced not one decent writer, ever. youre so totally right.

yep, theres some good shit in arlington primarily south arlingon, but within the next decade it will be gentrifyed, and when the fairfaxian white people move in, they will tear down the ghettos and the graffiti, leaving everything to DC and the westside of maryland.

RIP arna valley.

serk

attention Internet geeks "lil twerp" "tre$loco$" "clockwork202" "stideschurch" "colt45oe800" "scrapple" "ods-1" "Joe Cracker" "oneeightyone" regarding your uninformed comments about serk

LIL TWERP you are an idiot for saying the following "hey did any body catch the CNN news today? I just heard that dude SeRK was on there talking about, how hella easy it is to get into freight yards and metro spots. They even showed some of his graff. He is on there with green peace looking on a map and showing the feds where all of the holes are at. I hope he stops what he is doing because he might be runing graffiti for everybody. That guy is hella STUPID if you ask me. Maybe he is trying to be a pig or something."

First of all if you want to discredit someone you have to point out what it is they actually did and how it was wrong. EVERYTHING you said was obviously hearsay and incidentally EVERYTHING you said was wrong.

Lets look at your comments and see where you it is you want wrong. SERK was on CNN, but did not say a word about how east it is to get into "freight yards" and or "metro spots". In fact no mention of either of these was made! And as for being "hella" stupid green peace is one word Greenpeace. SERK was never filmed "looking on a map", not that that is grammatically possible anyway. The map in question was made by Greenpeace and showed the following, 1) outline of DC, 2) outline of Potomac and Anacostia rivers, 3) a red radial circle showing the area in which all people would die if a chlorine tanker were to be opened. The person holding the map and pointing to its vague contents was a Greenpeace employee. The map showed no train lines, or yards, or anything of that nature. May I suggest that you get your eyes checked? Also the SERK graff on the train in question, WRONG again. CNN filmed a random train with random graff on a day when SERK was not there. As for showing "where all the holes are at" wrong yet again. Nothing seen on TV or read in the paper would show or tell anyone how to get into a spot.

Let me brake down the facts for you. There was an article published on the front page of the Wall Street Journal that explains the whole situation. Greenpeace as a result of seeing highly toxic chemicals moving through DC on freight trains set about researching everything about freight in DC. They tried to get an article written about the need to reroute toxic chemicals around DC to avoid their use as WMDs. The journalist who wrote the article decided with Greenpeace to use the graffiti angle long before SERK was approached, in order to sex up the story and make it "shocking". Seeing as how other writers in DC who have been interviewed in the last year only made the graff movement look utterly moronic, SERK decided to grab some fame and give them a quote such as he did, along the lines that writers care about the rails more than anyone and that we don't want to see them become the sight of a disaster. And believe me if you think that an article about a toxic gas attack on DC has made it hard to paint, then the real thing would make it impossible.

Maybe you don't give a fuck since you likely live out in the sticks somewhere and don't paint you know where anyway but since SERK has been in three separate buildings destroyed by terrorists, lost people he knew and lives in a city that is the biggest target there is (thanks again W) he doesn't have to answer to you for shit. And in response to another email suggesting SERK was being paid by the cops, think about it. If the feds were with CNN he would be in jail not getting paid. That is just dumb beyond belief! The location for the CNN shoot was selected by Greenpeace, SERK simply met them there, and no, none of you has ever painted there as far as I know. In fact the spot in question was grate about 12 years ago when you guys were probably 8 years old, but has been hotter than the sun for the last three years. The CNN crew had to wait for a cop to leave and were filmed by security cameras the whole time!

CNN did ask where people paint these days and they were told the same thing you would tell them, nothing. The reason they picked that spot is not because there is graff there but because you can drive a truck onto the tracks with ease and it's location. If you think for a minute that SERK would show anyone especially the feds where graff is, you are dumber than you seem. People reading / seeing the article won't remember the graff angle they will only remember that there is a terrorist issue. After the WSJ article the city held a 7 hour hearing shown on DC TV to talk about the information covered in the article, and graff was not mentioned once.

If you want to talk about blowing up spots, there is a well known book that does a good Job of that. And yet I don't hear any one heating on the author for that. Personally I like the book, but it does make the premature conclusion that it's OK to blow spots simply because the first few generations of DC writers are done with them.

In order to address the sustained negative comments that have been making there way to me through the grape vine I have only this to say. Crushing small cities with throw ups in a short time, having multiple newspaper articles written about prolific bombers and etchy bath-ing mom and pop store windows makes things hot for everyone. As far as bombing goes Cool D did it better than anyone, Ca?t did it almost as hard and now others are trying. Don't get me wrong, I like fresh throw ups, tags and bombs but no one gets tough on graff due to pieces in chill spots. Blame for heat is a byproduct of of certain peoples excessive success as much as others pointing out that we could all die from terrorism.

Seeing as how graff is rapidly shrinking in quantity and quality all around this city I don't think that there is any need to worry about the city getting hot and heavy on a dieing and self destructive subculture.

HEY SERK THE BITCH SNITCH

SERK, your a fuckin bitch dont try to come on here and justify your toyness. every body saw your gay ass up at that spot, with your gucci scarf on tryin to be cool , showin off your graff,on that freight, and basicly being a real homo. what gives you the right to go tell athorities about chill spots and freight yards. no body was thinking about chlorene bombs and driving hummers onto the tracks until u startin blabin to the feds, i bet u got caught or somethin and you are tryin to make a deal to save your ass or u just did it to get the fame on tv, whatever one it was it dosent matter, cause if any one from dc or b-more catches u then its over, dude. u fucked up real bad. DC is hot enough, with all the security and the terrorist hype and then one day i catch some faggot ass toy up on tv makin it hotter talking about_ "yea ive been in spots like this, hundreds if not thousands of times, and i get in with no problem everytime, hey look, do you wanna see some of my wack ass graffiti?" maybe not an exact quote but, its damn close, buddy.

_

You then say that DC's graff is shrinking in quality and quantity. what the hell have u done to improve it, huh?? your wack ass pieces that you do, "SUCK DICK"!! your shit is wack as balls. the only thing that you have going for you is the fact that you use good paint, but you still suck any way. And if You dont like DC's graffiti then u can go suck a dick. GO BACK TO PENSYLVANIA< OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR FROM THEN BITCH!! your so concerned for human life then u should go back to your own town and snitch on the freight and chill spots there.there people all around america u know. go to PA and tell the feds about the freight spots down there. im shure alot of chemicals will be down there since your trying so hard to get the freights re-routed._FUCKIN FAME HUNGRY TOY!!Nobody down here would do something so stupid. the writers down here dont respect that shit. we know how hard dc is to paint_cause most of us have been living in the area all of_our lives.and if the scene in_PA is so fuckin hot then you should take your feminine ass back home then._SERK your a SNITCH, and you will be dealt with_DC STYLE!!!!!!!!____ u fuckin toy.

serk

i think ide rather have better home land security over being able to spray paint something ... i dont see what the big deal is ... the guy isnt trying to get writers in trouble ..hes trying to let it be known how easy terrorist could use trains as weapons ..you people are ignorant who curse this kid for doing something positive just because he "blows up your spot" ..your spots , give me a break ...half of you dont even go to spots ... your "spot" is in front of your computer ... homeland security here is a joke ... at least someone else sees that.. "thanks again W" ..