Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colonisms

Wash DC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that bogus is pretty dope

kinda looks like augor though

i can definitely see an influence for sure, but i dont think its an outright bite...

Yeah Im pretty sure you can't unbump..I dont think its been done before. You can hate of course..hate all you want, thats what the internet is for. But as far as unbumping goes..it just sounds gay. that snek piece is dope...if you think otherwise..lets see your pieces

no gay parade, no trouble, just a public question for bangbangboogie since he didn't answer my PM soon enough for my satisfaction,

you recently took in a snitch to your crew .com by the name of Cave? A well known police informant?

public question

you recently took in a a large object in your ass by the name of penis ah fuck it you see where im going with this, serriously, aids, get that shit.

• Like 1

kid, you obviously seem to have found out that pms do work and you can solve your issues there, but now apparently somebody has told you what to say and you repeat it like an idiot. dont you think that you are nobody in the dc scene to be putting that out there like that? what purpose did that serve? if your beef is with bangbangboogie or ultra or whoever focus on them thru pms or however but to come off your mouth about something you know nothing about is going a bit overboard. worry about what you do, you came on here talking shit and shit was talked back, what did you expect? now go back to your thread and leave it at that and possibly edit your post and talk about shit you know, not shit thats fed to you. it would show you are a better man than youve shown so far, think about it...

if it comes down to it, you are dry snitching on your last post, more to think about...

word CAST...sounds like some gossipin going on...shit is weak...

that SNEK is good, nice connects and flow, just needs some cleaning up and the colors could be simpler...painting on that hill aint easy and those long bars / connects are hard to keep a straight line on...just my two cents...

Dry snitching? Where? you know most people would want to know that they have a snitch in ther crew. Word is there is paper work to prove Cave is a snitch. Seems like a solid source too.

So the reaction thus far is to acknowledge its cool to have snitches in your crew? Is that how you do it?

I am not here to blow up your page. Not everybody has to add their two cents. I just want to know if that is how things are done in .COM, because if so when and if I may my trip to the East I want to avoid .com