Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you must be in love with me cause you cant keep my name off your mouth.

the only thing im going to say and im going to stop giving you fame, you had 4 opportunities to fight me. you let me and halo go thru your pockets at aup and you didnt own up to being who you were until you got in your car and were a block away, i threw you into a cloth rack at urban outfitters in gtown and took your hat, i went to your school to fight you, you caught pleas and you quit and never went back, and i chased you and 2 of your boys in gtown and you were ducking and running for your life, not once you showed any sort of you wanting to retaliate or at least stand up and fight and you even lied and said you werent you, your whole graff fame is that you had beef with me, 10 years later you are still on my dick for fame only this time you hide from my boys.

you can say pretty much anything, deep down you know the truth, you can spread whatever lies have been told to you but you also know that when you look in the mirror you glance sideways cause you cant even look at yourself straight, be a man once in your life and stand up for yourself, talking hard on an internet board just makes you more of a chump. every chance you had to be a man you ran. enough of your toy ass...