Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Aging Red Line to Get $177 Million Overhaul[/url]

"The first phase will focus on the area of track between the Dupont Circle and Silver Spring stations and will take 48 months to complete, said Metro spokeswoman Taryn McNeil."

i smell a buff...

in some ways a buff is good, always nice to freshen up

freshening up isnt good at all especially when a wall of sick ass pieces that have ran for years gets buffed and then toys come and put bullshit over what used to be history. I can imagine how pissed that makes some older heads. fuck any kind of buff. FREE FANT!

freshening up isnt good at all especially when a wall of sick ass pieces that have ran for years gets buffed and then toys come and put bullshit over what used to be history. I can imagine how pissed that makes some older heads. fuck any kind of buff. FREE FANT!

it's just apart of the culture, we need to understand. thats why we take flix..documentation of the evolution in which the skill building trade intended. which is perhaps the weakest link..another toy bomber is what NYC felt with cap. so we need to train our soldiers correctly. i.e...CERT..nuff said

it's just apart of the culture, we need to understand. thats why we take flix..documentation of the evolution

i agree. plus a clean red line.. that's a fuckin' canvas, a 10 mile canvas....

bump that link from bangbang too, i downloaded a mixtape with that track on it last night. if you like royce, check out

track, him and another detroit head Black Milk destroy it. nice vid too

bump that snek and free that dude Fant, see you soon enough man.

Black Milk is ill! i have so much Black Milk on my ipod... and I also agree with you guys. Whether it gets buffed or not, there are a lot of people who have documented at least their shit, if not eveything on the line as best as they can.

Check this out: