Wash DC

colonisms

Guest clockwork202

yeah i agree his shit blows, but him and nores wrecked dc in a matter of months, so he gets props for that. but just because he has a ton of ups or should i say had a ton of ups, doesnt take away from the fact that he suckass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey dc kids. i'm heading out your way in couple months to visit family and i'm looking for some areas to shmob around in. i don't want spots, just neighborhoods that i can find on a map, or maybe main streets where shit rides. i'll leave the cutty stuff for the locals. i just want to hit some streets. i have absolutely no idea where anything is in dc. i've been there once before and it was so hot and humid (in fucking october!) that i barely left my hotel except for the wedding i was attending.

if people don't want to make shit hot or just want to call me a cop or whatever, email me through the site. don't waste 12ozs bandwidth telling me "i smell like bacon" or posting a bunch of :five-o: these guys.

if you want to help someone out with no knowledge of your scene except for what he read in free agents, please hook a brotha up. if you want to be a dick, save it for the email.

thanks.

dc graffiti

what has happened to dc... its graffiti has just gone so down hill...whos going to step it up and start doing something worth looking at .... ups to ahoy / over ..not to shabby ..but other than that ..i mean come on ..ive see kids like val crew bomb right over apes and ero ...learn your graffiti history ..

Re: dc graffiti

Originally posted by DarkoBunny

what has happened to dc... its graffiti has just gone so down hill...whos going to step it up and start doing something worth looking at .... ups to ahoy / over ..not to shabby ..but other than that ..i mean come on ..ive see kids like val crew bomb right over apes and ero ...learn your graffiti history ..

cave,belev,ahoy,over,aker,ecos...they all have alotta shit worth lookin at...if you hop on the redline, even some outta towners have alotta shit up,just ride the redline to silver spring and look out the window.haha,and yeah...i've seen shit like that happen too, i've been on the bus and seen people sit there and scratch off paint marker tags and peel off stickers halfway

Re: tale

i used to write with tale back in the tfm/dk days..does anyone know if hes still painting or what ever happened to him ?? let me know ..thanks.... STD

maybe he does and maybe he doesn't...... :confused:

i must know you i was around back then as well.... i wonder????

damnit.

this thread is going in the direction of the last dc thread...

nothing but pointless babble...

although i have to admit, in the last dc thread,

at least the shit talking was much more exciting,

because of the threats.

maybe you all could throw some of those in this joint.

thanks.

but anyways, pics from me soon....

anyone else though, pics?

anyone?:confused: :o :confused:

Originally posted by $#$#$#$

cops dont care about tale you retard... do you really think the police in the most crime ridden city in the usa give a flying fuck about someone who did a few pieces on redline? NO, SHUTUP, GET OVER IT/GET A LIFE

Fuck off and fuck stupid D.C with it's capitol and phallus shaped statue.

Re: tfm

maybe.. i mainly went out with keo and aer and my cousin nevs....

nevs my nigga... how is he doing i haven't talk to him in years... and i know who you are now... how have you been? i am the one that lives in georgia now;)

WTF?

hey did any body catch the CNN news today? i just heard that dude SeRK was on there talking about, how hella easy it is to get into freight yards and metro spots.they even showed some of his graff._He is on there with green peace lookin on a map and showing the feds where all of the holes are at. i hope he stops what he is doing because he might be ruining graffitti for everybody. that guys hella STUPID if you ask me.maybe hes trying to be a pig or something