Wash DC

colonisms

yo kizzops ment not disrespect to you it was a general statmen.

As for tring to bring spase in this i dont know peon. I have bein to see that kid a few times and yes he is my boy! and ill tell you a few things, he has always bein respectfull to all he does his owne thing and is not one to run his mouth. 2 i gues you dont know shit about the kid because he is not one to be fucked with, and is definetly one who dosnt going looking for shit. and the kid has bein doing burners for years out there, some people get down world wide i mean that kid has more citys on lock than you can imagine and thats in different countrys homie

so shut your mouth and leave that kid off this internet shit cus you got know idee what that kid is doing.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
is it me or i dont remember the part where i said i was king of baltimore...

and heres your last history lesson...

i grew up bombing with ever tst, find out who he was and then come talk, i never cared about baltimore only because i was from dc, anybody that knows me would tell you i didnt like to do freights because they would leave dc and i wanted my shit in the city.

for real, your nobodyness already took enough of my time, keep attending your local chapter, keep the hood ironed and make sure you live up to the gba creed, haha...

KING CASTER

ZULU KING...

King caster? Your a complete nobody.Your living in the past.You bombed dc like 12 years ago so what.Any toy can do that.

Your biggest claim to fame is what? You did a upside down a in your pathetic attempt at a straight letter.Ha.Your shit was complete toy.Your were always a bitch thats why you had to hide behind a gun.Real tough guy.You couldnt never fight none one on one.You had to have your little posse.

And your references to racism are completely absurd.I have been into Krishna consciousness since '93.I dont like to put my personal religoius belief's out there.But there you go.

Stop spreading lies.

Find something better to do with your time than talk shit on here all day.Get a life.You will never live in DC again and noone cares what you did in the 90's.This is 2007.

Peace out and goodbye.Have a nice life in South America.Im sure there are some nice Krsna temples there.You should try visiting one.

SPC, do everyone a favor and just shut the fuck up.I cant help but read your bullshit, its like a magnet to to my eyes, i have the most finley tuned bullshit detector in the state.And its going nuts,just bomb and shut the fuck up.I got respect for anyone who bombs, but its common knowledge that cast is just plain BETTER THAN YOU. Thats it.

He is greater than you are. Who do you think your fooling?? Your getting smashed on 12oz, 12OZ!!!

I never post anything here execpt pictures, but its 1:49am, and i come here to see some flicks, and i see your bullshit is STILL running.

Just shut up.

and before you diss me, yes i am a toy, yes i havent been up like you have. But im a toy who knows more about the game than you will ever know.

SPC, KAOS and the ATB's. Funny how the ones who have a loose grasp on reality seem to naturaly wind up together...Ya'll should have Kaos give you painting lessons, that way when you post pics, we won't have to deal with really ugly shit, just the attitude. There is nothing worse than a dick that can't paint well...like yourself and the ATB's. Think about it; with so many of y'all to reinforce eachother's false conclusions, nothing can stop you from escaping reality. Y'all can run never never land. Fuck a car, go painting on unicorns. Maybe sprout fairy wings and hit previously unaccesable spots. And when you get your ass beat, you can say the Hulk did it, so your boys won't diss you.

:lol: :lol:

SPC, KAOS and the ATB's. Funny how the ones who have a loose grasp on reality seem to naturaly wind up together...Ya'll should have Kaos give you painting lessons, that way when you post pics, we won't have to deal with really ugly shit, just the attitude. There is nothing worse than a dick that can't paint well...like yourself and the ATB's. Think about it; with so many of y'all to reinforce eachother's false conclusions, nothing can stop you from escaping reality. Y'all can run never never land. Fuck a car, go painting on unicorns. Maybe sprout fairy wings and hit previously unaccesable spots. And when you get your ass beat, you can say the Hulk did it, so your boys won't diss you.

"HATE is the new LOVE. Think about it, if someone is hating on me, that person would be showing me a little too much attention. It takes a lot of energy to HATE. One could mistake that attention for affection. Affection could be taken as a form of LOVE! "

this comment is so true......

spc seriously we live in dc we paint in dc.... i dont know about anyone else but right now i am not paying for gas or a train ticket to go up to baltimore just so you can prove your point.. keep thinking we're all toys.. but if you ever leave baltimore and we catch you down here... you'll have a lot more to worry about than your tired ass letters......

the only thing i hate worse then someone capping me is dumb mother fuckers messing up our thread.... brainhole or someone bring it with some pics

what the hell happened to this thread?!?!

my eyes are burning from reading all that trash.

some are repeats, my apologies.

random shit:

460577658_6f4f6396f2_b.jpg

290807698_fd8f58e0ef_o.jpg

endofapril139-1.jpg?t=1180813801

warmjanuary020.jpg?t=1180813846

hustlehustle048.jpg?t=1180816108

new036-1.jpg?t=1180816132

385231239_07911d2a78_o.jpg

385231238_e016e778ce_o.jpg

problems037.jpg?t=1180813874

endofapril007-1.jpg?t=1180813918

warmjanuary025.jpg?t=1180813988

problems018.jpg?t=1180814009

new098.jpg?t=1180814032

506945961_2a46eb0470_b.jpg

hustlehustle009.jpg?t=1180814437

hustlehustle026.jpg?t=1180814466

feb011.jpg?t=1180814498

seldomslee024.jpg?t=1180814574

seldomslee019.jpg?t=1180815720

442064871_07219da659_b.jpg

this comment is so true......

No its not...look at the state of the world. Hating is easy.

And this thread was never tight. So all this "what happened to this thread" and "stop fucking it up," is bullshit. If you want a graff scence that can produce sufficient pics to drown out beef and prevent MAD repeats or pics of ugly bullshit, move to a city that has a population significantly higher than half a mill. Till then, stop using this forum as a soapbox. If you don't like the beef, cool, post your pics.