Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"all over the DC/Balt/metro area which is more than any of you weak fucks ever did"................................ youra fuckin douche kid.......... better off just given the respect money..... I'll have ya crew banned and beat across the nation..............

YOU LET A MAN BLOW YOU FOR A RIDE? YOU REALLY ARE A FAG, AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A RUMOR. PIGTOWN HUH? TELL YOU WHAT, YOU BRING EVERYONE IN YOUR CREW, BOTH OF THEM, (THEN AGAIN IF THEY ARE YOUR CREW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING THEM THEY ARE PROBABLY NODDED OFF SOMEWHERE IN PIGTOWN ANYWAY) AND I'LL MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM IN THE AMBULANCE FOR ALL OF YOU

bring it on toy.

again dont give a NOBODY no cheap fame...

Such as yourself.Clown.

Too bad you cant ever come back,loser.

Your banned from America forever.Get that thru your thick head.

You were never any good and never will be.That stuff on your myspace that says "2007 still a king" is a pathetic joke.You sucked in the '90;s and you suck even worse now.

DC is nothing but complete and utter toys so have fun running your mouth's on a computer while we are out getting busy always.

I never said I was all over DC.But I have been all over the DC/Balt/metro area which is more than any of you weak fucks ever did.I had AMtrak from DC to Deleware.Highways,lines etc. all over the state.Fuck your weak ass hiding behind a keyboard.

And not only is MECA better than any of you I along with anyone in my crew is also.

If everyone in D.C. is a toy then why don't we see some of your burners? Or have you even painted any in your wack ass graffiti career? Don't ignore it, I know your just going to call me a "toy ass clown" but out of all seriousness, I REALLY want to see some of your burners. Quit avoiding this shit.

spc is a fucking clown..

standing on top of buildings posing like hes spiderman and shit..

leave the myspace whoring and begging people to "show some love" for teenyboppers..

normally I dont get involved with shit like this but your annoying..its 16year olds who crushed shit harder than you...that fucking dajam shit a few pages back is better than that bullshit you posted...

DC is nothing but complete and utter toys so have fun running your mouth's on a computer while we are out getting busy always.

I never said I was all over DC.But I have been all over the DC/Balt/metro area which is more than any of you weak fucks ever did.I had AMtrak from DC to Deleware.Highways,lines etc. all over the state.Fuck your weak ass hiding behind a keyboard.

And not only is MECA better than any of you I along with anyone in my crew is also.

honestly dude, if we are all so much toys let me see your dope styles.....thats right they dont exist, maybe in an alternate universe..sure, but here and now no, fuck no. All i see is your hagard ass throw thats so elementary that even magic's throw looks almost acceptable than your busted ass throw, you come in here causing beef and for what? your ass isnt even up in DC anymore...so stay the fuck out or come back and lets see whats up.:D

Such as yourself.Clown.

Too bad you cant ever come back,loser.

Your banned from America forever.Get that thru your thick head.

You were never any good and never will be.That stuff on your myspace that says "2007 still a king" is a pathetic joke.You sucked in the '90;s and you suck even worse now.

damn white boy, your inner maryland roots are showing, you were a nobody in the 90s and you are still a nobody.

history/geography lesson 1:

actually im not banned from "america", argentina is in south "america", the place you refer to is called united states of america, america is a continent.

history/circus lesson 2:

if i wasnt any good in the 90s why the couple of times we were at the same shows you were on my dick? why did you call yourself "satans pierced child" and were on some 666 shit while at the same time trying to be a krisha devotee. its like me saying i am a muslim jew.

history/piecing lesson 3:

i never claimed to be good, the title of king was not self-imposed, real dc kings like cool disco dan, smk, and others gave me the title, i earned it and defended it, the only people that knew you were the 3 other people that were hitting the amtrak line at the same time, there you go boyeee, you ran the amtrak line in the 90, yippie...

history/crew lesson 4:

your only claim to fame is that somebody in your crew is good, which i have to admit meca is from what i have seen, but what about it? if hes good the props go to him, not you. i recently got put down in IBM from nyc and it has some of the most famous writters ever, does that me as good as tkid? west? hell no, earn your own dont cling to others for fame.

history/promotional lesson 5:

well your other claim to fame is that you were in 3 billion zines, 3000 videos, youtube had to increase their capacity to host all the shit you have done, and from what i hear the reason gmail expanded from 1g to whatever its now was so that you could email the zillion of pics of your intricate throw-up to the countless gba members around the world and in mars. not a single magazine ever requested shit from you, it a clear sign that you are a NOBODY when you have to advertise your graf, fame cant be bought, its obtained...

but for real, you come on here talking shit on dc and you were and are a nobody, get your white hood, plan a rally, and stick to doing your butt-ass throwie on the side of barns.

KING CASTER

M©A ORIGINAL, FTP, KGB, H-BOMB, FUCK LIFE, IBM, SSK.

PS. there, you had your 15 mins of fame. now sit bitch...

ps2. stop sweating me going thru my myspace. if i am a toy, why you peeping?

haha

it's true

i look at it this way

why buy the [place music talent here] dvd

when you can go to the concert and see em live...in your city...for free...

i've seen anyone from ment to sime, what concerts you been to recently?

hey spc tryin to battle? i mean since all you got is a throwup we can throwup battle haha were all still waitint for a peice from you and not that wack straight letter on your myspace, and you should try replying with something other than your a wack clown or toys make me laugh. you dont do 40 throwups flick everyone ten call yourself a king, or annoy the shit out of mags till they put your crap on the pages

"HATE is the new LOVE. Think about it, if someone is hating on me, that person would be showing me a little too much attention. It takes a lot of energy to HATE. One could mistake that attention for affection. Affection could be taken as a form of LOVE! "

All these comments are great but having sent in pics to a mag doesnt equal begging them to put shit in.Nothing has been sent for ages yet mags continue to put my work in.1000's of pics get submitted evry issue yet they see fit to include mine.Again nothing to do with anyone begging them.

And plenty of mags and videos have requested my work.

Sorry to bruise your weak ego CAST but no one in Baltimore/MD has ever even heard of you and if anyone has they certainly dont think you were ever a king.More of a toy who cant even rock shels around his weak and tired throws.

And I never claimed to have fame from my man MECA.He pieces his ass off and burns any DC writer hands down.I bomb simple as that.I never claimed to do burners nor do I care.

Bombing is a way of life that none of you toys no shit about.

Peace out and have fun talking more shit on your message board while Im getting busy again putting in work.