Wash DC

colonisms

i noticed this joitn is called brickslayers.. but yet theres street signs n doors n shit thats been tagged... n i barelly get teh cahnce to go do pieces n shit .. but i tag shit ALL the fuckin time.. like constantly.. so is it str8 to put up pictures in here of my shit? or only pieces n shit?

Well, you'll have to send me your resume so we can check out what skill level you're at. Though, currently, in the District of Columbia there are not too many applicants, so we set our bar very low. Resumes take approximately five (5) bombing days to be processed. You will be Private Messaged (PM'd) with our decision.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BRAZ...on the real kid....I look at it like this. This is my hood, I came up here, with these crews. When I left the Dirty City, writers were going hard with pieces, not just using magnums and doing quick throw ups. Don't get me wrong, we had dedicated bombers, but they had hand style and can control. I just got put onto this site by an ELW leader recently, and looking back at whats been going on from this thread, it is really disappointing to see where DC is at now. If I wasn't from DC and came to this thread, I would think that now all the city has is taggers and bombers. Again, not knocking bombing and getting up. But what do you want people to remember your city for? Do you want DC to be known for ill kids that rock fresh burners, or do you want it to be known for throw ups and tags.

Sure, the occasional throw up or tag is cool, but to me when 200 pages of a 300 page thread is taken up with tags and throw ups, it makes it look like our city is limited.

In my opinion Pieces are more aesthetic to the eye.

That being said, post what you want, tags, throw ups, pieces, they're all part of the graf culture. But again, think before you do, because whatever your posting is representing DC in this thread.

It's up to you new young bloods where you want to take your skills, ask yourself do you want to be a Graffiti Writer or a Graffiti Artist.....and how you want to rep your city.

BRAZ...on the real kid....I look at it like this. This is my hood, I came up here, with these crews. When I left the Dirty City, writers were going hard with pieces, not just using magnums and doing quick throw ups. Don't get me wrong, we had dedicated bombers, but they had hand style and can control. I just got put onto this site by an ELW leader recently, and looking back at whats been going on from this thread, it is really disappointing to see where DC is at now. If I wasn't from DC and came to this thread, I would think that now all the city has is taggers and bombers. Again, not knocking bombing and getting up. But what do you want people to remember your city for? Do you want DC to be known for ill kids that rock fresh burners, or do you want it to be known for throw ups and tags.

Sure, the occasional throw up or tag is cool, but to me when 200 pages of a 300 page thread is taken up with tags and throw ups, it makes it look like our city is limited.

In my opinion Pieces are more aesthetic to the eye.

That being said, post what you want, tags, throw ups, pieces, they're all part of the graf culture. But again, think before you do, because whatever your posting is representing DC in this thread.

It's up to you new young bloods where you want to take your skills, ask yourself do you want to be a Graffiti Writer or a Graffiti Artist.....and how you want to rep your city.

i feel you hard as shit on this joint... but being as we all dont wanna get caught.. its kinda hard to hit up walls at like.. 10pm 11pm .. and take your time to do a whole piece... i give mad proprs to people like BORF, RELM, MINT/MENT , RIVS, EON, PEAR and ROSE and all them cuz they actually take their time to do pieces on some street walls and not just on tracks were they KNOW they wont get caught.. that shit takes fucking BALLZ ... and what im trippin on is... do they just NOT care if they get caught.. or do they just do pieces in less then 2 mins? .. i can hit a throwie in about 10 to 20 seconds... a tagg in like .. 3 ... which is less risky.. i dont even know what im sayin anymore lol im tired as fuck...

NHI, dont worry, i paint, i was just posting new stuff, dont worry about me i have myself covered

Its all good niggaz, we all writers......I was just leaving some of my thoughts on how the game is played.....didn't mean anyone specific.

Again, don't get me wrong, much respect to the new age bombers and writers coming up!! Y'all niggaz are the future of DC!

i feel you hard as shit on this joint... but being as we all dont wanna get caught.. its kinda hard to hit up walls at like.. 10pm 11pm .. and take your time to do a whole piece... i give mad proprs to people like BORF, RELM, MINT/MENT , RIVS, EON, PEAR and ROSE and all them cuz they actually take their time to do pieces on some street walls and not just on tracks were they KNOW they wont get caught.. that shit takes fucking BALLZ ... and what im trippin on is... do they just NOT care if they get caught.. or do they just do pieces in less then 2 mins? .. i can hit a throwie in about 10 to 20 seconds... a tagg in like .. 3 ... which is less risky.. i dont even know what im sayin anymore lol im tired as fuck...

It's all good homey braz....keep gettin up! Keep those black books filled! Do your thing homey, rep the streets.