Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colonisms

Wash DC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

evade got some ups but was never a king. and when it came down to beef he was a bitch and coward. he had that bitch named blue handle his beef and would hide in san fran, and whenever he popped into town he wouldnt show his face anywhere. i have more respect for blue than for a punk that wouldnt handle his own shit.

as far as dah, he was a great influence and a great friend. the original h-bomb crew with h-bombing nights were crazy. whenever he would pop up you would know dah rocked the spot.

you want to talk about street bombers, talk about wake, read, cram, taint, jase did major damage, budda. usually the fools that got the magazine fame were the ones getting least ups. except for cycle, most of the bullshit they showed in magazines was just that bullshit.

my idea was that if you went over somebody, have enough balls to handle the beef, either with your crew or without, dissing shit for fame and then never showing your face is straight up a bitch move. fame comes not only from bombing but from the way you carry yourself.

if you dont want the drama, stick to legal walls and fix them when they get dissed, thats all...

cast144

kgb king

what are you talking about...who cares...post a pic...

I was there the whole time and been at it ever since so dont tell me who cares about all that shit...EVADE had big ups before you and you beefed over some dumb ass shit...Like with MYneR....Yeah tallk about legals half of your DC hbomb was legals...RUST and TAKOMA....Whatever....Yeah and you had your 3 years of fame...that doesnt make you the authourity on DC graf...TAINT killed shit and so did a lot of other heads but ummmmm I dont see your pics of them...Ive posted a grip of flicks so lets just keep it on that tip...I knew I shouldnt of put in a comment....Fucking jaw jackers

1st of all, you werent around the whole time, in 1990 when thre were 20 writers in dc i dont think you were one of them , anyway, you posted a bunch of pictures and thats all right but you only commented on one and that was evade. and i think if you ask anyone here who has more authority on dc graff between you and me you would find out what you already know what its hard for you to admit. but regardeless, hbomb did legal walls thats right, but did you ever see me up on one? takome was the 2nd legal wall in dc after the humanity wall, and can you really say anything about rust or dah painting a legal wall as opposed to the bunch of legal wall writers that came later? those kids were writing when you were still learning your abcs and they still bombed, not like the dumb asses you defend. evade bombed like svev bombed but was he a king? i dont think so. yeah my 3 years of fame, and you are still jocking it, you know why? because you never had even 15 minutes. you dissed takoma in an attemp to get fame and never made yourself known to anybody. the ony time cert stepped to you you jetted, so i see why you defend cowards. i always said i respect blue way more than anybody i ever beefed with, cause she went out and actually took shit out. most toys like you just dissed bullshit throwies at the wall of fame but never had enough balls to take the shit to the streets. really i wasnt looking to start anything but for you to play lawyer to a punk and a bitch is really out of place. so yeah ask myner, or metr, or im not sure if thats was you one time on the red line running for your life and your boy ate it. yeah ask around. the reason that you dont see pictures of the real bombers is that real bombers dont bomb with a camera. toys take pictures of throw ups.

with that said, if you want to further discuss this and not to make this board boring with personal beefs aim me cast144.

and yeah keep posting pics...

1) I never dissed Takoma wall for fame...Rust dogged my shit after he was upset I went over a piece it was taking him 1 month to finish...as a matter of fact I didnt even diss any of his shit...get your facts straight...I dogged SMK cause he wrote all through my shit...

2)I never met CERT...and I never even seen anyone on the REDLINE out of the hundreds of times i painted it...

3)I never said EVADE was KING...and I aint defending him...Really I could care less about him...cause I bombed more than him in my time over the last 10 years than both of you combined...

4)15 minutes of fame...Yo, I bombed more roofs than you...hit more pieces up than you, more tags so...IM still writing....are you....hmmmmmm

5)youre definition of what is real or who is real is meaningless...

1) I never dissed Takoma wall for fame...Rust dogged my shit after he was upset I went over a piece it was taking him 1 month to finish...as a matter of fact I didnt even diss any of his shit...get your facts straight...I dogged SMK cause he wrote all through my shit...

2)I never met CERT...and I never even seen anyone on the REDLINE out of the hundreds of times i painted it...

3)I never said EVADE was KING...and I aint defending him...Really I could care less about him...cause I bombed more over the last 10 years than both of you combined...

4)15 minutes of fame...Yo, I bombed more roofs than you...hit more pieces up than you, more tags so...IM still writing....are you....hmmmmmm

3)I never said EVADE was KING...and I aint defending him...Really I could care less about him...cause I bombed more over the last 10 years than both of you combined...

ummmm dah was the all around king...pieces tags roofs train lines throws....sorry ya got ya panties in a twist over that misunderstanding...lol

1. if you didnt know takoma was rusts wall, he got it legal. so he could take however long to finish whatever the wanted.

2. you or your boy jale if im not mistaken got shook when cert stepped to you at dupont. and i clearly remember you and 2 other running from halo and me on the red line, one of you tripped and ate shit.

3. ha, yesterday you were on his nuts, now you could care less about him. ok ok. you bombed more than both of us combined? haha.

4. yeah you sure are a well known dc king,face it kid, nobody knows you, nobody cares about you. in all the time i bombed i bombed dc i never considered yourself a threat, as a matter of fact you were insignificant. and if you must know, im out bombing 2 times a week, doing street shit, and trying to king buenos aires.

5. whatever. haha.

this is the same as you always did, trying to catch fame of other people. like i said before, if you want to talk aim me if not just keep doing the only thing you are good at, posting pictures.

yo youre fucking tripping...You dont even know what the fuck youre talking about with that shit...you just jumped on the band wagon and dogged my shit like everyone else...the only person i ever met was kelt and him and me talked....i aint ever diss anyone in dc except SMK....even when little eon was out riding my dick i aint retaliate, cause the shit was fucking funny seeing yall bammas riding SMKs nut sack....Rust dogged my shit first...but yall fools had to get all amped up and talk all this shit about killing a motherfucker and all that...its fucking graf and tagging on peoples house and shooting guns at people is youre thing not mine...you crossed my shit out and so did a lot of other fools so what would be the point of me going out and dogging you and youre boys over some shit they had nothing to do with...I guess SMK couldnt handle his beef either, just like youre man EVADE...and that would make you a bitch like blue then huh?....dissed Takoma waLL for fame...thats fucking funny...I guess you dogged all those people for fame to then...the funny part is that i aint diss takoma wall...you come on this thread talking shit about issues no one gives a fuck about...so what you beefed with evade...I guess we should all watch what we say since cast with the 44 magnum is reading...give me a fucking break man, that shit was a long ass time ago and i guess youre trying to relive it since you really aint a writer anymore...as for me i been in a ton of BEEf since then and as a matter of fact i been the only one with enough balls to diss koma or irs...for real that shit was 10 years ago...10 motherfucking years of me still writing here in the good old USA...

last time. you wanna continue this aim me.

keep bombing the good old usa. the onlye way you can make a name is if im not around.