Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever motherfucker....whats youre fucking part? coming on threads and starting shit like on bodymore...for real that shit is played out....its like you just got to come on here and say some instigating comment.......if you posted a picture along with others it might acrually might be worthwhile to look at this shit but ya just have to come on here and start talking shit.....WHY....thats what they make the ignore button for...

you fucking dumb ass...Myner was writing in like 93...and stopped in 94...And no he didnt have skills, just like you. get the fuck out of here you fucking geek...thats all this 12oz shit is...Especially this site...BAMMAS talking shit...FAKE ASS mother fukcers...FUCK THIS...ITS BeeN SWEEL BITCHES...and Im out....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stay faded

Yo ok dr jekyll I havent ever seen your shit or even heard your fucking name before I came on this website so why dont you quit posting red x's and go fuckyour self. thank you

anyways I havent read this article about coma but anyways from what Ive seen and experienced coma can handle his shit. Is he really a king? I dont know, this goes back to the beginning of graff.....Is he a king of bombing - sure is. Even if u dont like the guy or if hes low intelligence u have to give him some credit for giving DC a harder time in a shorter period than anyone else in recent history. Single handedly he took out over 50 Spok HSK street fills and pieces in less than 2 weeks.

If we are going on the 'all around king' requirements then no coma's not a king. Had Spok's shit not caught the buff or the diss then and had he been a little more popular and bombed for a longer time, he would be regarded as a king.

Roger gastman and his little bf geof can suck a fat one, they both fucking suck ass at graffiti and are both spoiled rich kids from MD who cant handle their own shit. Is apes still doing your dirty work in exhange for your gay sex??????????

If you ask me a real king has done it all even the unmentionable, the 7 letter word that starts with a T.