Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

spc .. shut up you have nothin running in dc you dont paint your a herb i wish you would paint so atb could rag your shit go take your spot back under that bridge and send it out to a magazine over seas everyone knows your a joke were all laffin at you

Hater hate on.

And if your such a bad ass why dont you leave what you write faggot?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2020...Who bringin 12 oz back??  

Posted Images

Hater hate on.

we all know what he writes. youre a fuckin graffiti typer, fuck writing, you king the internet. youre like the fuckin uncle in napolean dynamite stuck on how he wasnt good enough to be a pro football player only with graff.

Hater hate on.

i write slae atb you bitchass faggot has been, (never has been) i dont need to front on the net, that wasnt even me taking shit like i said someone hacked into my shit i dont need to front on the net especially on some wackass dude thats cysed off himself you dont bomb shit now get over it your nothing, and never will be shit

we all know what he writes. youre a fuckin graffiti typer, fuck writing, you king the internet. youre like the fuckin uncle in napolean dynamite stuck on how he wasnt good enough to be a pro football player only with graff.

and you shut the fuck up you dont even live here or bomb here dont talk shit unless you know the facts your a joke fuck you stop instigating amen to that

nehi is every were but she sucks she tryd to a throwie on the ground at k-town skate park, it looked like shit....

shut the fuck up toy im sure you could of done better right, "oh man does borf still write he did a tag by my house, someone please tell me hes my hero" shut the fuck up who are you to comment on anything herb...

well we all know that there is a war brewing in dc and its going to get rel interesting ...what it comes down to is that we just need a good old battle ...everyone can get on here and talk shit all they want but when it comes down to it a battle for names is where we find out where the men are and the boys are left ...so if we need to do this ill go and find a legal wall and we can have this crew battle if that is what its gonna take ...cause i dont see any point getting on here every damn day talking shit and not getting anywhere...so if all you shit talkers on here want to be man enough to step up and risk your name then lets get it on all you have to do is let me know...i want to see some real shit not this crap yall be talking on here...so step up or shit the fuck up and post some damn pics...

im like hell if you dont paint in the area and you dont live in the area then dont come on here talking shit if you dont want to back it up...i think we need a good battle..to show whos has the right to talk shit ...i know of a couple or writers in the area that r shit hoe so if you want to talk trash no need for some bull shit comeup behind someone and beat downs aor any of that crap just show what you got on the wall ...

if everyone on here is such the badd ass writer ...and im talking to the ones who are talking all the shit then battle and see whos the best...if you dont want to battle then what gives you the right to come on here and bash someone else that just shows your nuthn but a toy...and you cant back up all the trash your throwing out there so ...

just post pix and shut up...

if everyone on here is such the badd ass writer ...and im talking to the ones who are talking all the shit then battle and see whos the best...if you dont want to battle then what gives you the right to come on here and bash someone else that just shows your nuthn but a toy...and you cant back up all the trash your throwing out there so ...

just post pix and shut up...

this isnt beatstreet motherfucker grow up