Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ohh damn it seems to me that clock work is asking for a war ...well i dont give a damn if you go and get your b/f xgay and roll with him...ill just come looking for you now so you need to watch your step son ...you done bit off more than you can chew...

says who you mr "lets battle" c'mon now if you guys want to get it crackin i have no problems with that i really dont care what gets ragged, the redline and the streets can get turned back into ground zero for all i care, just give me the word

hey i was trying to be civil about this but it seems to me that toy ass punks like your self cant do that so i figured you need to be taught a lesson...well your lessons comming real soon so watch your self...

awww shit ill be sure to lock my windows, but seriously do you really want all that shit getting ragged its you call tough guy

says who you mr "lets battle" c'mon now if you guys want to get it crackin i have no problems with that i really dont care what gets ragged, the redline and the streets can get turned back into ground zero for all i care, just give me the word

the line will run red with paint.... total destruction......anarchy.....rampage......off the corner

of Columbia and G..........shut up