Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can anyone tell me somewhere good to get some pics of some DC graff.

I'm staying in Takoma and I'm leaving tomorrow morning so i'll have about two hours then to hunt some graff.I'm not looking to paint just to catch some photos because the graff on the red line isn't so hot out to takoma.

Please someone help an aussie on holidays out if you have any big productions you'd recommend i caught pls pm me.

cheers schnitzel

Can anyone tell me somewhere good to get some pics of some DC graff.

I'm staying in Takoma and I'm leaving tomorrow morning so i'll have about two hours then to hunt some graff.I'm not looking to paint just to catch some photos because the graff on the red line isn't so hot out to takoma.

Please someone help an aussie on holidays out if you have any big productions you'd recommend i caught pls pm me.

cheers schnitzel

go to 14th and U theres a few productions there a few blocks apart from eachother just look around youll find them

go to 14th and U theres a few productions there a few blocks apart from eachother just look around youll find them

Yea take the train to u st. and cardoza on the green line. Get off and walk around, go to the left though when you get on the ground.

Cheers dudes!

but will get up early and check this out

thank you