Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colonisms

Wash DC

yo whats up with AUP? is it bout to close down or someshit? i went up in there a couple days ago and that shit was completely out of paint. just wondering if they bout to shut down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tumblr_mhjxs3BCVE1qancn5o1_1280.jpg

Some old school stuff we saw the other day. I didn't have my camera on me, so this is it.

This is IT!!! This is IT!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!! hahaha...

LOLOLOLOL except che gets up in this city.. unlike the majority of yall on this site.

bump that voyer shit, bump everyone painting street spots, bump rails of coke up your nose... and the chapelle show.

tumblr_lxs07sJUJj1r8q14bo1_500.gif

haha "DC GRAFFITI LEGENDS" hahahaha.........

someone stop me before i die laughing XD

:five-o:?

YOU THE BIGGEST SHIT TALKING LURKIN MOTHERFUCKER MAN....ALL ANYONYMOUS SHIT TALKING BULLSHIT COP ASS UC ASS HATER. Don't be mad you can't get them stripes up boy.

PLEASE PM me what you write i really wish you would and see how much bullshit you keep babblin thru those little soft ass fingers of yours....fuckin' E-gangsta aren't you? Please. Your name sir. you can PM me then let me count how many things of yours I can even find to write over.

SHUT THE FUCK UP HATER. lil 16 year old latino gangbangin wanna be faggot or Rookie out the academy pussy no rep faggot..........

:five-o::five-o: GET YO' STRIPES UP NIGGA AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!:five-o::five-o::five-o:

i saw a festo kgb tag today.

im going to post it.

eventually.

so whats this mambo sauce phenomenon all about? I heard some bitch yelling to her man bout it when i was walking by some chinese joint but being poor and shit I cant buy any food so explain bitches

photo_16.jpg

BEEF!