Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah I remenber in 96 or so that dude GKAE got hit...he had like 100,000 in restitution or some shit and insane community service hours...

now imagine if he had a public defender...BORFO that is...maybe he did...Im not all up on that shit like that...

oh ok...hahaha.. I guess a public defender was the noble thing to do as a humble street art guerilla...you know get the little mans attention...ah whatever...fuck that shit...BORF crushed shit either way...DC always had some rich ass bethesda motherfuckers killing shit...

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by Russell_Jones@Mar 17 2006, 04:30 AM

i wonder how much it costs to beat a murder 1 charge when you drive the car to the hit...

ohh good one i wonder how much someones hospital bill woould be after getting their shit kicked in by a bunch of dudes??

take it easy im not talking shit on your boyfriend or trying to start shit with you

i wish i still had all my flicks...

one of our best rolls got taken by 5-0 one day we were doing rhode island and we got pulled over. it had shit from that water tower with the washington monument on the background. cert, exacto and me hit that shit and cdd got ups next to us the following week.

imma try to get ultra to scan some flicks...

in that cast flick you cant see the best part.

On the far right it says thanks for the fill roger.

thats how much of a chump that kid is cast rocked a blockbuster with just going over clears lines and then clear still had to put it in his book

long live dc

hehe, actually the 4 made it say CAST 4 EVER...

roger was always a chump. if cert wouldnt had caught his back all the time the kid would have gotten beat every week. i remember a time i had to stop the brown union kids from killing his ass, damn should have let them...