Wash DC

colonisms

i saw xrae and coma stuff in that new DAYBYDAY VIDEO

Ibought the new day by day video at the dj hut and it had some tight coma and xrae shit in it and a whole bunch of other sweet bombing stuff in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: i saw xrae and coma stuff in that new DAYBYDAY VIDEO

Originally posted by Kicks

Ibought the new day by day video at the dj hut and it had some tight coma and xrae shit in it and a whole bunch of other sweet bombing stuff in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA, thats fucking awesome.:lol:

YO KING MILE AND CLOCKWORK!!

can yall get new image servers sometime soon and repost those pics, i want to check those out and i'm definatly dying over here from all the "temporarily not available" images.

i got a roll of film but don't feel safe about going to any ol place to get the shit developed.

if you know of a chill way to get shit developed, please im me (capitalmixmonkey) with the info and i should have some pics up here soon.

Originally posted by cheerleader

you should really wait until *after* your little sister hits puberty before pimping her on graffiti websites.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaa

he said no you actually arent a pimp

Guest stay faded

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh my god. I just read a couple of the previous pages. Wow. I'm sorry jyst but you are a nerd. You always will be. Here's why. You talk way too much shit and don't do a damn thing to back it up. People have lined your productions and you have done nothing about it. Coma, on the other hand, obviously knows how to handle beef. Granted, his throw up sucks, but he's cool with that and he bombs hard. Xrae paints consistently, has good spots, freights, nice style, etc. Not to mention the fact that you have nothing and that you spend more time on the internet jocking them than you do drawing and painting chill virginia lay up spots combined. That's why they get respect for what they do, and you don't. No wonder you were cool with resio..geeksters of a feather stick together.......

PS: You nova toys need to stop talking about transit. you don't know a damn thing about it and never will.

oh wowzers,,if i may, what alot of writers don't understand is the fraying outlines, simple style bombs and pure gaudy-ness of D.C. is really a stronger attack on the community.

I mean ya'll are bombers right,well keeping it gaudy is there expression

of how they feel this city makes them! then u say this "then why don't they just draw pussy cock and boobs all o'er the place that'll really piss em off",,well who wants to be known as cockboy..

Me personally ,i'm feelin the (tale cert smk jale) sharplines, don't get me wrong.

But if these guys go down its not like to everyone they are sayin man i

dropped gorgeous ass pieces on this city..

And for all those talkin shit upon that "gaudy" style save all your riff raff

for JA or SEEN'S bomb, WTF!!!!! go tell COPE his quick letters are trashy

and we'll see who gets up more,,,,in the hospital..

Oh yeah and when u second guess this just ponder on how XRAE used to be a cleanline sharp piece top dog "with his previous career name"

of which i may add is still all over all lines.:cool:

jus another friendly rival...

Originally posted by stay faded

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oh my god. I just read a couple of the previous pages. Wow. I'm sorry jyst but you are a nerd. You always will be. Here's why. You talk way too much shit and don't do a damn thing to back it up. People have lined your productions and you have done nothing about it. Coma, on the other hand, obviously knows how to handle beef. Granted, his throw up sucks, but he's cool with that and he bombs hard. Xrae paints consistently, has good spots, freights, nice style, etc. Not to mention the fact that you have nothing and that you spend more time on the internet jocking them than you do drawing and painting chill virginia lay up spots combined. That's why they get respect for what they do, and you don't. No wonder you were cool with resio..geeksters of a feather stick together.......

PS: You nova toys need to stop talking about transit. you don't know a damn thing about it and never will.

who said that jysto hasnt done anything to back it up? he also hasnt signed this thread in forever, so fuck off.

Stay Faded, tha unknown, annonymous wonder. mind your own fucking business.

yours truely,

the unknown toy who spends everyday all day on the computer and doesnt paint anything ever, because he is a toy and a nerd and nobody knows him or likes him and he sucks because hes boys with resio and resio is a toy just like jysto, the kid who talks shit and makes up fake screennames and talks shit but doesnt do anything about it and doesnt draw and only paints chill ass layup spots in virginia because he sucks and whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa..... who the fuck are you? this shit is queer, curb your ADD and fuck off. the end.