Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just my 2¢...

I'm not active right now for the last few months, so that kinda makes me washed up a bit. I can change that, but action is the only way to do it. While I think it's imperative to show respect to the founders of style and ups, I don't know who you guys are. You may already have my respect.

With that said, I think it's one of the dopest things in life to watch somebody come back from the dead. Younger cats are all like "whaa?!?!" and that's what it's all about.

still writers?? when do you stop being a writer? i put in my work ,, ill give you time to catch up ...

thanks for the catch up time i didnt really mean it twords you more twords shit ball who is terrible but scum paints, and HELLO have you guys ever heard of freight graffiti? kwest, timber, sicks all people who are dope, who are MAD up on freights and still make small adjustments. i know that sec1 whatever person doesnt paint and i grew up in GB around your graffiti just got to stick up for one of my painting partners

and sec1 who cares who you paint with, thats not what its about and good for you so was I in the heart of Cliff lee country while a serial killer is on the loose

mars. lookin nice, i dig.

Why dont you get off of the KGB dick! You are a fag. All you do is write on 12oz. Thats the closest you will ever be to being apart of the graffiti scene. Doing marker tags on a metro bus in Glenmont, and posting the picture on this thread is not graff. You dont paint. You are more like a cheerleader. You and huf should join forces, and start a crew called "The Cheer Squad". You can draw little pom-pom's next to your bus graffiti super cool marker tags. That mars shit is 100% toy! What is good about it? Not a damn thing. Looks like Ultras wifes pussy after a 5 man orgy at the motel 6. And why baltimore graff on a DC thread? Keep that shit in baltimore where it belongs. Expecially if it looks stupid. Everyone give props to everything posted on here? Toys tags, Horrible bubble letters, Cheezy pieces from argentina,x ray and sire, I mean really?!?? What the Fuck?

^Some of you guys take this shit soooo seriously. Why are you so dickhurt he prop'd a crew or that someone posted some cast shit. I don't know who the fuck you are, nor do i like casts shit, but hes put in more work then most the mid 20's fuck ups that post in here. Quit bitching like a whiny cunt, and post some flicks

5216844386_24e281da9a_b.jpg

Pear Jurne Enron by TheHarshTruthOfTheCameraEye, on Flickr

Why dont you get off of the KGB dick! You are a fag. All you do is write on 12oz. Thats the closest you will ever be to being apart of the graffiti scene. Doing marker tags on a metro bus in Glenmont, and posting the picture on this thread is not graff. You dont paint. You are more like a cheerleader. You and huf should join forces, and start a crew called "The Cheer Squad". You can draw little pom-pom's next to your bus graffiti super cool marker tags. That mars shit is 100% toy! What is good about it? Not a damn thing. Looks like Ultras wifes pussy after a 5 man orgy at the motel 6. And why baltimore graff on a DC thread? Keep that shit in baltimore where it belongs. Expecially if it looks stupid. Everyone give props to everything posted on here? Toys tags, Horrible bubble letters, Cheezy pieces from argentina,x ray and sire, I mean really?!?? What the Fuck?

It's fascinating how you drew up the erotic scene of two dudes wearing cheerleading outfits and pom-pon's. This says a lot about where your heads at.