Wash DC

colonisms

Guest newjack
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KOME or COME guess what u suck soo do all u roles they look like piss on walls an u cant bomb wearth anything i would go bomb with toys before do a throw up in ur blck boook thats if u even hav even stlye to hav one .... ps u suck ur mothes nizzos nugga

you know what woulda been cool to see, xrae and his boy coma get there asses handed to them in bmore.HAHAHA kaos would whop xraes ass and everyone incuding him knows it.if xrae's a dc head and never heard of kaos,xrae most deff toy. as far as seeing him up in brooklyn, that nigga went to school there for at least a year and only had like 5-10 spots all within a few blocks of his art fag school. his lover coma preaches about gay ass legals and art fags but his right hand man and all irs been to art school.that toy coma's a hypocrite. his wanna be punk lookin ass listinin to hip hop, go dye your hair black you vagina.and that shit in philly is wak,all the other cats along there got sick shit and they cant even pull off some rollers w/ outlines? go give each other a reacharound,thats the only way i see you all gettin love.

Re: my last post

Originally posted by KOMA IRS

fuck jystoe fuck serk isle gasp all gay va kids fuck that legal fuck all legal walls im gonna go over who ever whenever how ever i feel like it no more internet gay talk go diss me fags none of you have shit on the street so your no 1 2 me eat a dick so keep talkin all you want this is the last youll here from me ever and yes im gonna keep dissing all ur trains bitch ass jystoe have fun tryin 2 suck other graff writers dicks and get sent home again cuz u r no 1... the end fuck you your god koma irs crew

hey come VA kids will rock ur gay as rollers with ur wack ass bombs sooo quit making shodow puppits an tags on ur boy friends ass take a quater an by som style VA UNE BOMRZ

waynebrady? what do u write? Lol i heard of kaos now that i think of it.. he did 10 pieces at takoma wall and 10 at jeep country, yup that was about it.. word... have u seen the philly spot? where u there in balto? have u been to ny? You seem to know all about me, its all good though...aahhah get off our dicks

Yeah Xrae your so fucking up...Moherfuker its on now...I've bombed just about every spot you hit in BMORE...but I guess you didnt write back then....Yeah you kknow I had everyspot on the redline before you even tagged...up and down...I've hit 95 many more times than you and MORE spots......And I dont give a fuck bout NY...I live in bmore...You wasnt saying shit when you called CAVE crying about not wanting to fightme...saying how YOU KNOW I'd BEAT ya ass....and I called your ass a bitch straight to ya face....Yeah I've pieced those spots...and just about everyother HALL OF FAME in baltimore and wall on the RED line....Bring any motherfucker with skills and an actual handstyle to the table from BMORE or DC and I'll burn them...but you wouldnt even know what a burner is cause you cant even do a proper letter...Back in 96 I had rooftops up and down the east side...Along 95, burners in all the spots...That wall you and Coma did your wack ass fire ext. tags on 95 north of the tunnel...Yeah I hit that to...But I did a piece 30 Ft. long,filled in...For real you better watch your tounge cause I know plenty of heads that will jump at the chance to dog all your shit up here...Not a single motherfucker likes your ass...Go ahead DOG my shit or go over any DBK head again (CISE) and your shit is getting wrecked...I know where COMA lives BITCH...try going hard on me motherfucker...talk shit again...you just started getting up here this year...and what you got a few fills and you think you run shit...Yeah I had my share of shit on the AMTRAK to...OH and lets not forget me bombing over SMK in 94...the NIGGA with the most REP in DC...at least I had the balls to go over a nigga with REP...Yeah I guess all those hollows EON did over me up and down the line was someone else...Dont worry though fool...BMORE writers are down and the heads I roll with dont give a fuck...they got heart and grew up around GRAF they whole life...they aint living off an INHERITANCE or mommys money to do GRAF...Oh and tell COMA I want my throw up back...HAHAHA...you fucking BITCH!#$#@$%!*&^

NA...the RED line is a SECTION of the metro line in DC....KING CAVE runs that shit...DBK to the fullest....fuck all those clownin ass toys...

Guest stay faded

Wow, nothing has changed at all. There's still the bullshit politics that will never change. I think you all are really forgetting something here. DC goes through phases of buffing. People could have whole entire avenues destroyed top to bottom and next day it's just gone. There's 100 writers out there who weren't hardly mentioned or jocked or whatever.. I mean I could name like 30 off the top of my head..guys who went out, did their thing, and are done with graffiti now. Some may call em "fly by nighters or flashes in the pan", but at the time they were writing they were kings. All I see is like 1000 Some flicks, which are nice, and a couple of CDD's...and some of the more recent shit (namely xrae and coma). I mean, I saw one fucking Cert in the whole entire post. That's a damn shame. I really don't feel like namin' them off, but Con wasn't mentioned. Who remembers Tune? The whole entire DNC crew who punished the redline... Or KGB? Cast, Ultra, etc. I could go on all day.

You guys probobly won't even remember me, ( I wasn't ever much in the first place)but all I've got to say is this..... Wasting your time crossing each other out isn't worth it. Ask Spok, who at the height of his graffiti career, was being dubbed "The next Cert". I mean, I'm sure you all know about it..But look now, cause of the buff and politics, he's nothin'.

All beefs set aside, It's good to see people still doing their thing in DC..

- Rapaport himself.

KOMA - i wouldn't go around announcing that you'll, somehow, be re-destroying the city. half the shit you did here has already been buffed. it's not even that those hideous, repeatative throwies suck, it's that you walk around, cocky as fuck, when a year or two ago you were a nobody. you got a little fame, and now you got a fat head. get over yourself you didnt even draw your own letters thank cave for that one. i like how you make yourself to be such a "thug" on 12oz. your just some 20 something year old loser white kid with a speech impediment from the burbs.

....o yeah get off clears dick