Wash DC

colonisms

Pardon me for clogging up this thread.but ima make this as clear as I fuckin can, and public cuz I know you toys are watching, It seems like none of you have respect any more, ragging burners with straight letters and throwups, dissing gouge, kasr,gator,shaz, cave,sork,pleks,strike,lekt,gman and others, have you forgotten what the red line looks like in the 90's? Straight pieces and burners, not fuckin effortless straight letters and throwups following the internet trend, I don't care what crew you run with or gender, me and my boys will lay your ass on the lines! It's gonna take more then bear mace, try me! You know who y'all fucking are...fuck a half ass beef, this shit is as bad then dlo, stoen, i25er or ment from back in the day, stick to your blackbooks,

Shaz, stay in your lane son. you are a toy, you have no right to dis anyone and your shitty attempts at piecing are far from burnerz y0. talking about the 90's like you have a fucking clue, what you read something on the internet? nobody but your instagram friends give a fuck. YOU AND YOUR BOYS ARE FUCKING UP THE LINE, remember when you went over skizm and wrote "my line" :lol: :lol:

fucking clown, internet tough guy. who told you that you are not a toy? they lied

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, that guy skizm, im over that shit,:lol: thats like a beef that will never end, the whole city can dick ride on his gay ass funky straight letters...dc graff is dead and its gonna stay that way. half you active witters cant do something rivs, sime, or done can do:lol: :lol: yea yea im a toy, but i dont do the same shit style or self promote, on "instagram" you dont gotta like my shit, but best believe your gonna see my shit pop up every time you ride the lines until it runs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..hahaha

Pardon me for clogging up this thread.but ima make this as clear as I fuckin can, and public cuz I know you toys are watching, It seems like none of you have respect any more, ragging burners with straight letters and throwups, dissing gouge, kasr,gator,shaz, cave,sork,pleks,strike,lekt,gman and others, have you forgotten what the red line looks like in the 90's? Straight pieces and burners, not fuckin effortless straight letters and throwups following the internet trend, I don't care what crew you run with or gender, me and my boys will lay your ass on the lines! It's gonna take more then bear mace, try me! You know who y'all fucking are...fuck a half ass beef, this shit is as bad then dlo, stoen, i25er or ment from back in the day, stick to your blackbooks,

It's convenient that your list of those dissed leaves out the people YOU went over on the line. Just like your delusional IG, you manipulate shit on the internet when the facts in reality are much different.

Sadly, because you were quick to erase your comments from last night, I wasn't able to respond in a timely manner.

Here's a memory refresher, if you forgot:

download_zps8afa1cf5.jpg

NO DEAL. No surrender, no retreat. You have no authority to make demands. Anything you fix can and will be destroyed again. You are officially banned.

It's cool im done with the talking, like I said, this thread hasn't been active in a while,at the end real niggas know, throw ups over piece fuck that whack shit, let me run in to y'all and it's done! But hey we all choose a side, I'll tell you one thing thoe, it's going to be and Interesting year, y'all just sit back and enjoy the ride, shout out to the real doooodes dedicated in taking time and doing real pieces y'all know who you are,let's bring that dc flavor back, and to the dudes with the beef keep it coming it's the only hope we got for this crap city, peace and harmony to my brothers and sister, enough talking I'll upload some quality flicks and we shall keep this thread going and leave this shit talk behind and let the streets talk!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And spying on my boy at his work place? Fuck is wrong with you shawty? He's a cool dude should had said hi? If you can't do that in a public place?imagine when we are all alone in the tracks? Your not gonna back up your silly instagram screen shots?30 year olds need to cool it with spying on youngins, you can get arrested for that and lord knows what the state will add to those charges...not one private message

haha, that guy skizm, im over that shit,:lol: thats like a beef that will never end, the whole city can dick ride on his gay ass funky straight letters...dc graff is dead and its gonna stay that way. half you active witters cant do something rivs, sime, or done can do:lol: :lol: yea yea im a toy, but i dont do the same shit style or self promote, on "instagram" you dont gotta like my shit, but best believe your gonna see my shit pop up every time you ride the lines until it runs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..hahaha

Well someone likes noodle style.

• 2 weeks later...