Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude really i think u were there nd ive never seen her shyt 2 me she just started nd yea u right i dnt noe her nd if she do paint way more dan me why da fukk she went over my shyt wit a throwie she should of burned me i didnt go over der nd diss her nd no im not goin 2 another spot becuz i can paint where da fukk i feel like it......dude i waz goin go over u nd che shyt but i noe ya would of ben bytchin bout it so i said fukk it let me just go nd at least get one of my spots back......but no worries i understand im just not goin care bout ya shyt just like ya dnt care either ..... nd 2 bad for ya lil strait fills plus dey all look da same i can change my shyt to 5 different styles of mine nd have heads turn nd look my way so i really dnt care wat u say or paint......but just noe i never diss no one in my fukkin life but if i have 2 i have no problem doin it i dnt care who u r........

cought da train 2day to check out this wildsyle i did the other night nd come 2 find out this fukkin female went over it wit a fukkin throwie probly thinkin i dissed her when i didnt wat type shyt is dat lolz now i got 2 go back nd leave a mesg 2 her nd who ever waz wit her...lolz i tell u pplz really dnt noe wat 2 do when someone burns da crap out of them so they do a fukkin throwie becuz dey cant burn..why wonte they just put the effort 2 try lolz i guess dey cant....

ebonics?

EbonicsMicrosoftWord.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by famous skribes09 (View Original Post)

cought da train 2day to check out this wildsyle i did the other night nd come 2 find out this fukkin female went over it wit a fukkin throwie probly thinkin i dissed her when i didnt wat type shyt is dat lolz now i got 2 go back nd leave a mesg 2 her nd who ever waz wit her...lolz i tell u pplz really dnt noe wat 2 do when someone burns da crap out of them so they do a fukkin throwie becuz dey cant burn..why wonte they just put the effort 2 try lolz i guess dey cant....

ebonics?

EbonicsMicrosoftWord.jpg

Thats more like Ebonics plus pre-teen girl....LiKe OMG LolZ! MesG mE BaCk pPlZ