Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what the fucking fuck....shut the fuck up.

dont talk about how to find spots. dont give any info on how to do none of that shit, unless its in person, above, youre a mark ass buster for posting all that shit.

WTF? Do you really think that the 5-O are like...

"Oh shit, Google Maps. Why didn't we think of that?"

"Whoa. The train runs right by all of these Red Line spots."

"They use paint to do this graffiti stuff!"

GTFO, you're a mark ass buster for even giving 2 fucks.

Wow really, you act like I should bow down to you or something before I can get a little information?

And how the fuck could you think I'm a cop If I've been painting for 3 years!

What is wrong with you seriously, and to make you happy I'll post photos of my work on here also of others that I admire in the D.C Area to keep the "Surge of New Graff going"

Wow really, you act like I should bow down to you or something before I can get a little information?

And how the fuck could you think I'm a cop If I've been painting for 3 years!

What is wrong with you seriously, and to make you happy I'll post photos of my work on here also of others that I admire in the D.C Area to keep the "Surge of New Graff going"

Please do post that shit. INB4 shitstorm.

WTF? Do you really think that the 5-O are like...

"Oh shit, Google Maps. Why didn't we think of that?"

"Whoa. The train runs right by all of these Red Line spots."

"They use paint to do this graffiti stuff!"

GTFO, you're a mark ass buster for even giving 2 fucks.

you overestimate the opposition and give them too much credit.

plain and simple, fuckhead, dont disclose info on how to find spots.

i'm a mark for being concerned about some random asking questions they shouldnt be asking on a PUBLIC forum :lol: :lol:.

you overestimate the opposition and give them too much credit.

plain and simple, fuckhead, dont disclose info on how to find spots.

i'm a mark for being concerned about some random asking questions they shouldnt be asking on a PUBLIC forum :lol: :lol:.

OK. I beg to differ. Though you might not think that the penolopy know what the deal is, they know enough to figure out how to walk to a fucking red line spot. Get real. Calling me a fuckhead doesn't change that.

some rando just shows up on the thread after a surge of new graff popping up,starts asking how to get to spots? you gotta be fucking kidding me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dudes suspect no doubt, but telling him about google maps is not some shit to call someone out for. it don't take a scientist to figure that shit out. he's not dropping addresses at this point so chill bro.

tron relax, 5-0 been walking the lines since the early 90s... anybody that spent any time painting it has been chased a couple times, its not like its a secret spot, shit like above said, all you have to do is ride it... its not like he said "theres a hole by ..................". as a matter of fact i know 5-0 used to go over pieces themselves with a big V. you shouldnt underestimate your enemy cause it makes you relaxed, just like you try to be on point on this forum.

and yeah, its some toy shit to ask somebody where the spots are, man, you call yourself a writer, find them shits... ive done my fair share of travelling and i always seem to find the local spots no problem. a bomber scopes shit, you see a spot you like? go peep it, go at night, look at the movement, dont be a dumbass and get on a computer and expect people to give up spots just cause you ask, its graffiti, its a fucking competition, whos up the most, fuck if i have to tell you all this really you dont even deserve to be up in the city, go back to england.

• Like 1

and yeah, its some toy shit to ask somebody where the spots are, man, you call yourself a writer, find them shits... ive done my fair share of travelling and i always seem to find the local spots no problem. a bomber scopes shit, you see a spot you like? go peep it, go at night, look at the movement, dont be a dumbass and get on a computer and expect people to give up spots just cause you ask, its graffiti, its a fucking competition, whos up the most, fuck if i have to tell you all this really you dont even deserve to be up in the city, go back to england.

On point 100%, if you are good enough for people to want to show you spots then you should be able to find them yourself. Look around and write on shit. Also, did someone really ask how to get in the lines? That's a joke right?

Ummmm...hey guys...Would one of you tagging kings name a specific date and time and location where I could meet you on the Red Line? We could rock some awesome burners. Please bring the paint and I'll reimburse you, I swear.

Oh...and I might be just a little late. So go ahead and start without me...:D