Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Shit I've always been down to get down, but shit i dont got no spots or no one to show me wats good in or near the district. "Get it in when you fit in" still puttin in work every opportunity.

maybe venture into silver spring? i dunno man, just explore and shit. go out in the daytime and map out spots, plan your route, whatever. just don't paint over anyone else and you're good.

Appreciate the open walls DC.........pshh.....

maybe some of us will be happy and have a sense of accomplishment for something that isn't monetary gain, and maybe some will have found happiness and satisfaction in actually going out and participating in what OTHERS like to warm the benches about and pretend and comment about till it actually comes down to painting. ill be happy with my "heiroglyphics" if i have some thing's running when I'm gone, hope you're happy once you stack those "millions" enough to buy Neverland Ranch....to each their own I guess. Doesn't make you any less of of a BENCH WARMER how many excuses you give or what you say your reason for being a "writer" but not even going out once a month. cause I know within ATLEAST a week I'll be back out actually doing what you; (pretend to/"supersedes real life") with a family to take care of and fulltime job, it's only graffiti, you either do it or don't, why pretend to write? if you're over it in your life and shit that's one thing, but don't try to talk like you've done a fraction of whats needed to be like "blah blah my stuff will always be there im past that blah blah" because it basically doesn't exist just like it never happened. Whatever, opinions are like assholes, and I am one...

I really need to stop getting on this site because of shit like this, jesus.

blahblahblahdontgiveafucksuckmydick.1er

Shit I've always been down to get down, but shit i dont got no spots or no one to show me wats good in or near the district. "Get it in when you fit in" still puttin in work every opportunity.

i see you more than anyone else recently in the past year and you ain't even a from here, shits funny.....atleast some people still do "graffitis" outside this AMAZING website. to all the 12 oz bench warmers....have fun looking at this site to feel involved. YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.

Appreciate the open walls DC.........pshh.....

maybe some of us will be happy and have a sense of accomplishment for something that isn't monetary gain, and maybe some will have found happiness and satisfaction in actually going out and participating in what OTHERS like to warm the benches about and pretend and comment about till it actually comes down to painting. ill be happy with my "heiroglyphics" if i have some thing's running when I'm gone, hope you're happy once you stack those "millions" enough to buy Neverland Ranch....to each their own I guess. Doesn't make you any less of of a BENCH WARMER how many excuses you give or what you say your reason for being a "writer" but not even going out once a month. cause I know within ATLEAST a week I'll be back out actually doing what you; (pretend to/"supersedes real life") with a family to take care of and fulltime job, it's only graffiti, you either do it or don't, why pretend to write? if you're over it in your life and shit that's one thing, but don't try to talk like you've done a fraction of whats needed to be like "blah blah my stuff will always be there im past that blah blah" because it basically doesn't exist just like it never happened. Whatever, opinions are like assholes, and I am one...

I really need to stop getting on this site because of shit like this, jesus.

blahblahblahdontgiveafucksuckmydick.1er

The last piece i did illegally in 2010 burns everything you've done...maybe you should take some time and get some style.

Ups don't bother me..that's not why I learned this.

Have fun with your legacy being confined to a graffiti forum.

mermaids love yachts

Are you fuckin retarded tron?

6676611575_ca97f9bfa3_b.jpg

This roller is better than anything u have ever painted thats for damn sure and its at a spot most are too pussy to goto with the cameras pointing right at it...something you would never do. Post something better by you. GRAFFITI not a legal wall...go ahead post some sloppy hipster piece with lop sided 3d from in the naa tunnels haha. Ive always been cool with you I dont know y u have to talk shit about my boy. Hes painted more in the last month than you have painted in your whole life. More street fills than u have done pieces on legal walls/day spots. sayin ups doesnt matter to you is a cop out for bein to scared or not caring enough to put in work. I work full time doin just fine progressing in my "real life" and manage to get out more than many in my "imaginary graffiti life". Dont act like u cant knuckle down n do both plenty of people do. If you grew up and grew out of graffiti before u were ever anything u got no place to talk shit so shut ur mouth. ;)