Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dudes are killing Detroit now. It's like the authorities have declared graff to be a low priority. Dudes are hitting full pieces right next to the road, no problem. When I was there in the summer I'm driving past stuff thinking "That's gotta be a legal spot."

In other news; I caught Moe and Stamp on an AMD tank car in South Carolina this weekend. I couldn't get my camera up in time to flick it.

it also means that cops are overworked and underpaid like a mafucka so don't get caught slippin especially in the D because you are even more likely to catch an asswhoopin from one of those fuckers.

the D.

Come on now ya'll talkin about people killin it in "the d" (which is crushed for obvious reasons) and you live right here/around "The District" and shit is weak. People need to go out and walk tracks atleast if not streets. Shit's dead its pretty sad aside from Done and KTK and ATB where is the graffiti. I understand old heads grow up and dont have time and shit which makes sense, but wheres the new generation of full walls and burners? No effort. get off this site and go fuckin paint. lazy weak ass scene...... Oh yeah, I know, I know..... "shit is hot" pffffft...people painting with warrants no problems so I don't wanna hear it.

P1120994.jpgP1130003.jpgP1130002.jpgP1130008.jpgP1130007.jpg

the D.

Come on now ya'll talkin about people killin it in "the d" (which is crushed for obvious reasons) and you live right here/around "The District" and shit is weak. People need to go out and walk tracks atleast if not streets. Shit's dead its pretty sad. I understand old heads grow up and dont have time and shit which makes sense, but wheres the new generation? No effort. get off this site and go fuckin paint. lazy ass city...... Oh yeah, I know, I know..... "shit is hot" pffffft...people painting with warrants no problems so I don't wanna hear it.

THIS.

its racking season yall, stock shit up then fuck shit up!

Alls im sayin is.....yeah streets are hott and get buffed quicker then you can catch a flick, but theres plenty of cut tunnels, dayspots, the whole metro train lines, amtrak/vre/marc tracksides and csx freight lines, but usually all the spots are either completely empty or have a couple toy things or have old classic shit thats been for years and years. Step y'alls game up DC please.

there's nothing wrong with either of your points of view, because it's YOUR opinion. both of you need to chill and just do your thing. tron, keep making money, faint, keep painting and shit.

let's get back to posting.

6981113619_211b4213e2_b.jpg

one of my favorite pieces ever. don't know why, guess it's the color scheme/big eyeball. the next time i walked by this spot it had been buffed over so i'm really glad i got the photo.

there's nothing wrong with either of your points of view, because it's YOUR opinion. both of you need to chill and just do your thing. tron, keep making money, faint, keep painting and shit.

let's get back to posting.

6981113619_211b4213e2_b.jpg

one of my favorite pieces ever. don't know why, guess it's the color scheme/big eyeball. the next time i walked by this spot it had been buffed over so i'm really glad i got the photo.

this dude definitely has heart and been getting up, although at first he fucked up and clipped the Some on the chimney on whitehurst freeway