Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
leave it to Ultra to get all Muslim on 12 0z... keep your preachy preacy to your damm self! Hah!

yea that whole thing about the blog writer at 14th and P and how nero killing it fishy

i know they got a gay couple that goes all through 14th and P with a stock cap crossing anyones shit out...

im sure they gettin on here trying clamp us up..fuck yall gay couple...i know yall gona read this..i know yall cool with the owners of that sweet ass chocolate shop too...sooner or later gay couple ...

p.s.

pardon the drip on the Sape jont on the truck..shits dope

and my homey Dash muslim so hamdidulah.give thanks and bless up!

yea that whole thing about the blog writer at 14th and P and how nero killing it fishy

i know they got a gay couple that goes all through 14th and P with a stock cap crossing anyones shit out...

im sure they gettin on here trying clamp us up..fuck yall gay couple...i know yall gona read this..i know yall cool with the owners of that sweet ass chocolate shop too...sooner or later gay couple ...

p.s.

pardon the drip on the Sape jont on the truck..shits dope

and my homey Dash muslim so hamdidulah.give thanks and bless up!

Your soft! Ill see you in the streets...