Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Y ultra u alll mouth slim talking alll that shyt,off sum real shyt fuk u nd all kgb like i told ur bitch nikkas last time nd we aint rockin like that cuz we can do it anywhere mo nd we can get more goons out here!!!!!!....DCB BITCH!!!!!!...

cant even understand what u just said. i did get that last part: youre a dcb bitch... anyway, post a pic of something bigger than a tag. even yr tags are getting ragged out. im kinda tired of online bullshit, but i know if i stop telling the truth, people'll start believing dcb and 2dk actually are doing something. check the flix. if u dont see any dcb/2dk pics its because their arent any. no pics=no ups.

it really must be embarassing to go from that bullshit afterschool daycare u call a "bench" home to yr keyboard and see all that KrGrBr in your face along the way. get over it. we r happy being the villains of this shit. we been the bad guys since day one and dont apologize at all. anyone wants to see me: time and place... i been saying that on here for years: time and place...

(stolen fr facebook)

5392362392_064ab700ec_z.jpg

if u dont know who kool herc is & u love hip hop; all i can say is: wikipedia! second time i met herc, we broke up a fight between duck down and some rival group at bet studios. we stood back to back in hallway and i knew he had my back, literally. lets get his back.

http://www.djpremierblog.com/

There must be a gang of people trying to access this site because I can't get on at all.

Ay ultra,i told u that u alll mouth nikkka nd u aint nuffin out here anymore nd remember u almost lost ur fukin job cuz of this nd was callin us bak to seattle this shyt down cuz ur fat asss wanted to go hard nd smack a lil nikkka thats is ur own son age so i think u aint doing nuffin wit kgb but giving them spray paint so they can put kgb up fo u......smh...U talking alll that shyt about time nd place when the whole time we was at ur place nd on ur time nd u stilll aint do nuffin u fat fuk....Rize DCB!!

wtf are u talking about? i am self-employed. are u talking about when fathead & the rabbit came to my studio? and then ran out while 4 people held me back? your crew are fucking trackstars. lets get this straight i will smack any man woman or child for this here. and everytime i talk shit i post a pic.

5391764063_8a3be66328_z.jpg

5308396969_c0f47e4905.jpg

btw... this is why the beef is back on. KGB squashed it but no respect 2 weeks later. its all good. ima catch that hipster clown and his girl too. and yes, she can get it too...

all yall wanna cosign w the rabbit... u on the losing team. KrGrBr was here 20 years ago and we'll be here 20 years from now. we the first in DC and we gonna be the last. thats the funny shit. u came to my studio trying to squash beef and at the same time crying that i never put u down. CAVE knows and so does that trollkin-looking faggot... they was there... "u never put me down"...

this is spray paint on a wall..come on...

I mean i would never diss anyone personally cause i think its wack (i have respect for everyone)..but i'm not gonna fight someone if they diss a piece or a throwup

I mean it is what it is.

squash the beef, don't do something violent that you'll regret.

fuckin christ.