Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha, i guess humor doesnt sit well with you, there were some positive conversations even with people i dont see eye to eye last week, i guess we are back to the ethugging... i must admit i like the insertion of the 2 in there, nice...

now, if you really think it bothers me that you go over whatever i have left you are wrong, hell its been running since at least 98, and my boys are keeping my name alive in dc, thanks to them for real, if you read the thread again you will see that your other homeboy was the one that talked shit on ultra, he just answered. if you trying 2 keep things chill, check him instead for stirring the pot. and really, idle threats nowadays dont phase2 me today, ive been surprisingly good mood lately.

have a nice day.

clearly you havent been to dc because its bombed

Clearly you have not been outside of dc, because the other big citys are hitting it 10x harder.

On a side note,(for some controversy)

It's quite entertaining to watch grown men fight over shit through the interwebs. People need to growup perhaps? Or, lets see some broken bones, how it should be dealt with. Go tend to your familys or someshit. POST MORE PICTURES.

-Anonymous Interweb "Shit Talker"