Wash DC

colonisms

Searching Eyes Recording Knowledge

I saw a Greenpeace bumper sticker the other day that said 'Everyone lives downstream'. It couldn't have said it better to this type of shit. One person talking to the mainstream press or authorities about graff is gonna fuck up a few other people's game as a result:

I see you didn't mention anywhere in your reply about what you said in the article about hitting the lines cause they are the spots not getting buffed. Then taking people to the spots, which of course pissed off Amtrak police. You bringing any attention to that is stupid. They've been quiet for the last couple years after they buffed out the northeast corridor. There have been a few writers in particular who have taken to the lines like monsters and now you've put it all in the spotlight. And oddly enough, Amtrak has started buffing the line again.

All you've accomplished is adding graffiti to some other fucked up situation. Getting shit plastered on the front page of the WSJ and being used, as you obviously missed, could have larger ramifications down the road. What if DC does ban trains through the tunnel? What's to stop a city like Baltimore or any other town to ban certain trains from travelling their tunnels or coming into their city. It'll reroute tons of freight traffic all over the place and make it harder for people that do live in the city to paint certain trains. Obviously you don't give a fuck cause you don't paint them, but there are some of us that do. Trying to step out of place in line to grab some cheap fame is weak. Pay your fucking dues.

You wanna pull my 'internet geek' card and say some shit, let me know, cause I'll crush you in graff. You can have your little toybox tunnel, I painted there when it was worth painting, well before you. And I'm uninformed? Believe me dude, I got every right to say some shit to you, cause I was asked to contribute to the article because they wanted someone with real rep that knew about trains and yards, after they talked to you. I had the right mind to keep my mouth shut. Get over yourself, you were better off letting this shit die off quietly and hope people would forget about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the truth

the truth is the 1 is doin shit in dc. over sucks and his lil slut gf posts everything he paints serk didnt hear shit from the grapevine i told belev 2 tell him i was gonna fuk him up he has done like 6 things in dc his whole life and he will lose them all shortly so basically all the new kids are complete toy and no 1 in dc will battle me 4 ups so i will continue 2 diss any one and every1 in dc i feel like so go ahead and talk shit blah balh blah koma sucks no 1 will actually right there real name cuz they kno none of the graff will ever run again

hey bonus do me a favor man...keep that spot under wraps...its a fresh spot that id rather not be posted online enjoy it but dont post it online i understand there decent stuff down there but let people seek it out them selfs i dont want this spot blown like the rest...and another thang man dont leave all your shit down there its not cool...just makes the spot hot....and anyways it not even in dc....i understand you just got in the scene just be smart about shit...not everyone veiws things like we do....

scrapple definatly has room for talking...:king:

Originally posted by Joe Cracker

hey bonus do me a favor man...keep that spot under wraps...its a fresh spot that id rather not be posted online enjoy it but dont post it online i understand there decent stuff down there but let people seek it out them selfs i dont want this spot blown like the rest...and another thang man dont leave all your shit down there its not cool...just makes the spot hot....and anyways it not even in dc....i understand you just got in the scene just be smart about shit...not everyone veiws things like we do....

no prob.

Originally posted by StIdesChurch

those arrows to the left of the ahoy piece look like the ill shit, someone post up that hotness.

i guess i will...

last one from that spot, i promis cracker.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433054f00000001.jpg'>

some other shit around town

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433279f00000006.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00433054f00000002.jpg'>

Deadbeat that last picture is rezist...why the fuck is that on there ? his shit is stupid.

i dont know kid...he's one of the few wild style witers left in va that doesnt fuck with that gay ass nintendo bubble style that has become so popular lately. yall bettah recognize

The ambiguously gay duo!

hey COMO the HOMO and EXTRA GAY X-ray._ You guys suck ass!! and whats this shit about dissing pieces, huh??? COMA can you even do a piece???__ maybeyou should try doing a piece before you go dissing them._ I heard that youve been writing for over 5 years and you still suck really bad. your shit looks HORRIBLE. i dont care if you have 25 throwups in baltimore you still suck. you are the worst writer in the dc metropolitan area. your probably one of the worst writers in america. tell me something,if you tag your name with a K why do u do your throwup with a C (but how is that a C anyways??) Coma your a toy and i heard that you didnt even paint that straightletter on the line, next to mist and clear. IF I HAD BEEN WRITING FOR OVER_5 YEARS AND I HAD SOMEBODY PAINT MY NAME FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS TOO MUCH OF A TOY TO DO IT MY SELF< I WOULD KILL MYSELF. X tra gay x rae. your a bitch too. i_was there when _you and your gay ass friend KOMO the homo ran away from a fight in baltimore with NICER. your a pussy. i heard you look like a fat gay version of ricky martin. i heard that when you bomb you dress up in tight geans and tank tops so that you wont get caught, and so that men can pick you up. XRAE i heard that you talk like "JACK" from will and grace. somebody needs to put your fat pig-like_ass on a grill and start makin some ribs, because thats the only way that you will burn any thing._ you took that old_school, 80;s new york style and tried to make it your own. you suck, i have peices of shit on toilet paper that look better than your graff. Xrae is a FAT, SOFT, CHUNKY, PLUMPER piece of shit. XRAE likes his men BIG and HAIRY. BASICLY you two are bitches. your grafdfiti looks ugly. And i wasnt going to tell you what i write because i know you, and ive been holding back these feelings for so long, its been tearing me up inside. ok, ok oi cant hide it any more i write, nore. please dont be mad at me como, im just mad at you for holding me back and only lettin me do throw ups...i will tag your name for you next time we go out and paint, i know you will like that since you cant tag and you suck.

Me, Coma and Nore all do our thing exponentially more than you or any of your homies.... more cities, more spots, more trains, more everything... oh yeah, even if this isnt jysto you can take everything and just replace your name with his..

first of all, i can guarantee you it wasn't jysto, my man is a little more intelligent than that (ie., constantly spelling words wrong, that sort of thing), and won't hide behind a computer screen like that. you jumped to a little conclusion there, but that's alright. someone was after you, and you went for the first person you can think of. yeah, he was there in baltimore, but whatever.

second of all, as one of his "homies", i can promise you i've put in my fair share of work over the years. cities, spots, trains.. whatever you want. i may not so much anymore, mostly because i'm sick of all the bullshit, but i have. and i'll gladly admit you guys are definitely putting it down. just don't go dragging mine and everyone elses names through the mud, just because you've got a problem with my boy.

and come on man, most of those cats you said you were gonna post flicks by don't even paint in dc anymore, if they even paint at all. but all those dudes have definitely put in their work, don't get it twisted. but face it, dc is dying. keep doing your thing though, because, like you said, the city's got an awesome history, and it shouldn't fall off.