Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im from ny and caught that shit on fox five

someone should kill that fuck and put his head on a

stake, he gets the rat of the century award in my opinion

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'> http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif'>

im almost ready to drive to DC and do it myself

It's amazing what toys will do to try and get a little fame. How stupid can you be to be on TV, tell what you write, and talk about how spots are easy/getover and then point them out?!? Oh well, I guess dude's writing career is over now. I won't pass any more judgement yet til I see the clip, but if he's blown any of the particular spots I paint, he's gonna have some shit to deal with for sure.

Re: WTF?

Originally posted by LIL TWERP

hey did any body catch the CNN news today? i just heard that dude SeRK was on there talking about, how hella easy it is to get into freight yards and metro spots.they even showed some of his graff._He is on there with green peace lookin on a map and showing the feds where all of the holes are at. i hope he stops what he is doing because he might be ruining graffitti for everybody. that guys hella STUPID if you ask me.maybe hes trying to be a pig or something

I'm sure the cops said they would give him a bunch of money if he did that. Or he is a cop.

I guess he's gonna be bacon soon.

Originally posted by ODS-1

Dc has the illest bombing style ever.

Originally posted by ODS-1

Everyone in DC writes the same go damn style as everyone else in D.C.

I mean the D.C style isn't bad, but I mean get creative people.

make up your mind. and when you do don't tell us... you're boring.

Guest clockwork202
Originally posted by DarkoBunny

who cares ..nobody is painting dc anyway ..nobody has anything to worry about ..suckas

what are you blind, whens the last time you've been in dc

Guest clockwork202

just so you all know rezist is hella toy and his crew is whack as fuck, any reputation he may have had/has was ruined by basically everyone who lives down here. He has run from me on several occasions when he was too pussy to get an asswhippin for all the extremely gay shit him and his toy brigade does. But whatever Im done babysittin, theres no reason for me to pay attention to these toys anymore, so rezist if you read this.... stop running, I'll let you chill, unless oyle is around in which case it will be a bloodbath.