Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
who the fuck are you?

why the hell are you going to call me a bitch over a fucking youtube video...

Because you wrote "Cool dc graff vid", and you just sound like a bitch. You sound like your 12 years old. You sound like you told your Mommy that I called you a bitch. Everything that you represent is "Bitch like". Now cry over my comments and get your bitch friends to join in on it. Im waiting and ready.

and wassup with these fools running around covering tags with black spray paint? isn't painting over graffiti still vandalism?

In NW it is this faggot couple that walk around "doing it for the community". They capped my shit a couple of times too. They should be drawn and quartered.

In NW it is this faggot couple that walk around "doing it for the community". They capped my shit a couple of times too. They should be drawn and quartered.

by that logic shouldnt all writers that go over other peoples shit??? i mean its the same general concept...i bet its dykes from dupont circle doing it, dykes/fags snitch too

but i actually think that thats ironically funny, i mean i wouldnt if it was my tags but who cares its not like theyre dissin pieces you can get 100 new tags up before they get 1

it would b funny as shit if they got popped 4 vandalism, im suprised no 1 has caught them capping shit yet its been goin on 4 a while now

i swear i was just about to say that..

but im not complaning that shit cracked me the fuck up, I wonder if they go out on their anti bombing missions at night? dressed in all black?

I gotta meet these people..

Because you wrote "Cool dc graff vid", and you just sound like a bitch. You sound like your 12 years old. You sound like you told your Mommy that I called you a bitch. Everything that you represent is "Bitch like". Now cry over my comments and get your bitch friends to join in on it. Im waiting and ready.

that's great, obviously you couldn't tell i was being sarcastic. by the way it was "dope" not "cool"

i'm not here to release my "e-testosterone", so don't be so hesitant for my "bitch-like" response. by the way, your username is really cool, the word 'trackz' is so much cooler with a 'z' instead of an 's' :rolleyes: