Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
colonisms

Wash DC

does anyone even bomb anymore

for some one that always sucked the fattest dick at graff you shouldnt even be worried about anyone but yourself and your True lover. does anyone bomb, does anyone know what an0000 "piece" looks like, probably not.

Fuck Elvis and true im still waiting to catch your ass...i know ill run into dents bitch ass one of these days...i dont care how longs its been

IMG_0107-1.jpg

boy get your lazy ass up so you can go to the store and get some flour and vegetable oil so i can fry some god damn chicken and dont forget that deck of cards so i can whop yall ass in some spades and if they aint got it at that store get it at the 99 cent store NIGGUH!

thanks for covering that garbage that was there before. you know i had my eye on that spot, too... you just beat me to it haha

have you done transit? didnt think so. you have no room to talk. k thx bye

fuck your fire crotch ass go race a fuckin rice burner...pussy...

have you done transit? didnt think so. you have no room to talk. k thx bye

it doesnt matter what the fuck you paint, trash is trash no matter where you throw it, go fuck your self.

the internet is fantastic..people like elvis who never painted anything remotely good ever can get on here and talk shit about how ill they are and how much work they put in. cant beat it. post up those ill transits you did im sure theyre fire

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now