Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thats great,then how about we meet up and I give you a little lesson 101.

LIKE HOW TO BE A SCARED DICK RIDER WHO SWEATS MEDIOCRE GRAFF ARTISTS. YOU DO A FILL IN ON AMTRAK AND THINK YOU ARE MAKING A COME BACK, MAN YOU WERE NEVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. ALL THOSE FLICKS YOU POST SOMEONE DISSED WITHIN A WEEK. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TOY CLOWN EVER YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD, NO ONE CARES, NOR DID ANYONE NOTICE, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TOLD THEM YOU WERE IN VIDEO GRAFF. AND I HAVE SEEN YOU RUN FROM A FIGHT MORE TIMES THAN A LITTLE BIT SO STOP FRONTING WITH THE I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS SHIT, THE ONLY THING YOU EVETR BEAT WAS A GRAFF CHARGE AND YOU HAD TO SNITCH TO DO THAT.

LIKE HOW TO BE A SCARED DICK RIDER WHO SWEATS MEDIOCRE GRAFF ARTISTS. YOU DO A FILL IN ON AMTRAK AND THINK YOU ARE MAKING A COME BACK, MAN YOU WERE NEVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. ALL THOSE FLICKS YOU POST SOMEONE DISSED WITHIN A WEEK. YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TOY CLOWN EVER YOU LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD, NO ONE CARES, NOR DID ANYONE NOTICE, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TOLD THEM YOU WERE IN VIDEO GRAFF. AND I HAVE SEEN YOU RUN FROM A FIGHT MORE TIMES THAN A LITTLE BIT SO STOP FRONTING WITH THE I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS SHIT, THE ONLY THING YOU EVETR BEAT WAS A GRAFF CHARGE AND YOU HAD TO SNITCH TO DO THAT.

You are nothing more than a minister of misinformation.

I had spots on Amtrak running for nearly 10 years,never dissed.

If your such a bad ass why dont you admit what you write?

Oh thats right,cuz your a internet toy.

None of those pics were dissed at all.

Someone snitched on me but I never snitched on anyone you clown toy.

I must have done something right for the WASHINGTON POST and BALTIMORE SUN to have articles on me more than once.

And no , I never ran from a fight nor ever will.I was at SOEBO fest sunday and not a single writer said shit about beefing with me.

Get a life toy.

You are nothing more than a minister of misinformation.

I had spots on Amtrak running for nearly 10 years,never dissed.

If your such a bad ass why dont you admit what you write?

Oh thats right,cuz your a internet toy.

None of those pics were dissed at all.

Someone snitched on me but I never snitched on anyone you clown toy.

I must have done something right for the WASHINGTON POST and BALTIMORE SUN to have articles on me more than once.

And no , I never ran from a fight nor ever will.I was at SOEBO fest sunday and not a single writer said shit about beefing with me.

Get a life toy.

THATS BECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF YOU, AND THE SUN NOR THE POST EVER WROTE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE WACK YOUR CREW IS WACK. YOU ARE NO KING, AND NO ONE IN YOUR CREW IS EITHER. YOU PAINTED FOR LESS THAN A YEAR. AND I SEEM TO REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT YOU RUNNING FROM SOME D.C. HEADS ON CHARLES STREET IN 98. MR." I NEVER RUN FROM A FIGHT"

THATS BECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF YOU, AND THE SUN NOR THE POST EVER WROTE ANYTHING ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE WACK YOUR CREW IS WACK. YOU ARE NO KING, AND NO ONE IN YOUR CREW IS EITHER. YOU PAINTED FOR LESS THAN A YEAR. AND I SEEM TO REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT YOU RUNNING FROM SOME D.C. HEADS ON CHARLES STREET IN 98. MR." I NEVER RUN FROM A FIGHT"

Complete bullshit.I have the articles.

If my crew is so wack why dont you admit what the fuck you write clown?

Then we will see whats really good.

The only thing that happened on Charles st. in '98 was me beating SIEK and KURSE's asses after they dissed my throwup.

Painting for one year huh? Thats some funny ass shit toy.

The only thing that happened on Charles st. in '98 was me beating SIEK and KURSE's asses after they dissed my throwup.

HAHA THAT AND YOU WEARING A DRESS AND SELLING YOUR BUTT. NO FOR REAL THOUGH SPC HAS BEEN HIDING IN GLEN BURNIE FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO FORGET HE DISSED THEM SO HE WON'T GET BEAT THE FUCK UP. OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU GOT THAT THOROUGH ASS CREW OF YOURS TO BACK YOU UP,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SUCKS PENIS CONSTANTLY

GIVES BLOWJOBS ALLDAY

HAHA THAT AND YOU WEARING A DRESS AND SELLING YOUR BUTT. NO FOR REAL THOUGH SPC HAS BEEN HIDING IN GLEN BURNIE FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO FORGET HE DISSED THEM SO HE WON'T GET BEAT THE FUCK UP. OH WAIT I FORGOT YOU GOT THAT THOROUGH ASS CREW OF YOURS TO BACK YOU UP,HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

SUCKS PENIS CONSTANTLY

GIVES BLOWJOBS ALLDAY

Im not hiding nor was I ever.Your the one hiding behind a computer you weak ass toy.

I put the offer out there.Anytime anyplace.How about we meet in pigtown tomrrow nite?

Oh thats right,you'll be too busy talking shit on a computer to leave the safety of your bedroom thinking about me pumping your ass and jizzing in your mouth.

Giving Beatdowns Anonymous MOBB 2007

Im not hiding nor was I ever.Your the one hiding behind a computer you weak ass toy.

I put the offer out there.Anytime anyplace.How about we meet in pigtown tomrrow nite?

Oh thats right,you'll be too busy talking shit on a computer to leave the safety of your bedroom thinking about me pumping your ass and jizzing in your mouth.

Giving Beatdowns Anonymous MOBB 2007

NO ONE IN YOUR CREW HAS GIVEN A BEATDOWN IN THEIR LIFE. AND APPARENTLY YOU LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN. WHICH IS NOT SUPRISING JUST A LITTLE DISGUSTING, SO WHILE YOU ARE GOBBLING UP EVERY LAST OUNCE OF MECA'S MAN JUICE I WILL BE OUT PAINTING AND NOT TAKING A FLICK AND NOT SENDING IT TO EVERY SINGLE MAGAZINE HOPING TO GET A LITTLE FAME.

GETS BANGED ANALLY

for real money..... you dont have shit running in dc nor do you paint there... honestly dawgs... jumpshit..... its funny to me how you say your crews sooo dope because meca's style is ill and he's oldschool bmore... what about your own?.. you gonna claim your boys fame..?... you make no sense, not in a real sense atleast... your skills suck, you never progressed and now your wishing you had..... comparing yourself to cert?.. once again... jumpshit money.... that kid had all out pieces everywhere... lines/streets/trains....and honestly.. i dont remember seeing much of anything from you, and the things i did see..............................garbage..... niggah you suck.... you wanna talk about battlin... I'll be glad to put a g up on a wall.. me vs your whole crew........... ?.. ohyeah... that means i'd just be battlin meca and i have no beef wit that kid.... so, are your skillz worth a grand?.. maybe your ego?........... be gone money...... ohyeah..... and I see your punkass on some of my boys myspaces tryin to get down..... just know they clownin you too.... fuckin dick of all dickriders.......i'd much rather see nore up on some fatbitches then this shit......... anymore?..

DC is nothing but complete and utter toys so have fun running your mouth's on a computer while we are out getting busy always.

I never said I was all over DC.But I have been all over the DC/Balt/metro area which is more than any of you weak fucks ever did.I had AMtrak from DC to Deleware.Highways,lines etc. all over the state.Fuck your weak ass hiding behind a keyboard.

And not only is MECA better than any of you I along with anyone in my crew is also.

for real money..... you dont have shit running in dc nor do you paint there... honestly dawgs... jumpshit..... its funny to me how you say your crews sooo dope because meca's style is ill and he's oldschool bmore... what about your own?.. you gonna claim your boys fame..?... you make no sense, not in a real sense atleast... your skills suck, you never progressed and now your wishing you had..... comparing yourself to cert?.. once again... jumpshit money.... that kid had all out pieces everywhere... lines/streets/trains....and honestly.. i dont remember seeing much of anything from you, and the things i did see..............................garbage..... niggah you suck.... you wanna talk about battlin... I'll be glad to put a g up on a wall.. me vs your whole crew........... ?.. ohyeah... that means i'd just be battlin meca and i have no beef wit that kid.... so, are your skillz worth a grand?.. maybe your ego?........... be gone money...... i'd much rather see nore up on some fatbitches then this shit......... anymore?..

A GRAND? SPC'S MOM DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR HIM TO JUST LOSE ON A WALL. AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY HALF AND HALF'S SHE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE JUST TO GET A THOUSAND BUCKS.

GETTING BOYS ALONE

A GRAND? SPC'S MOM DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY FOR HIM TO JUST LOSE ON A WALL. AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY HALF AND HALF'S SHE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE JUST TO GET A THOUSAND BUCKS.

GETTING BOYS ALONE

keep talkin.this shit is sooooooo funny but it will be alot funnier when we find out who you are.clown ass bitch.

And not only is MECA better than any of you I along with anyone in my crew is also.

SO TELL YOUR MOMS TO GET SUCKING SO YOU CAN GET THAT G IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT

When we meet you'll be sucking you clown.

Everyone's real bad ass and gangsta when they safe behind a keyboard but when you see me you back down and run like always.

WHAT'LL BE FUNNY IS THAT YOU WON'T DO SHIT WHEN YOU DO EXCEPT MAYBE HIDE IN GLEN BURNIE FOR ANOTHER TEN YEARS

The only one hiding is you.I will meet you tomorrow nite if your so tuff.

Come to pigtown bitch.

And I dont know why you think Im in GB.Maybe you were the one that blew me for a ride?ha

SO TELL YOUR MOMS TO GET SUCKING SO YOU CAN GET THAT G IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT

Everyone's real bad ass and gangsta when they safe behind a keyboard but when you see me you back down and run like always.

SO YOU ARE SCARED TO BATTLE FOR A GRAND?BANGBANG HAD A GOOD IDEA, KEEP AVOIDING THE SUBJECT TOY I THINK YOU ARE BITING OFF MORE THAN YOUR CREW CAN CHEW

SO YOU ARE SCARED TO BATTLE FOR A GRAND?BANGBANG HAD A GOOD IDEA, KEEP AVOIDING THE SUBJECT TOY I THINK YOU ARE BITING OFF MORE THAN YOUR CREW CAN CHEW

No one from DC is even worth battling.Complete toys.

The only one hiding is you.I will meet you tomorrow nite if your so tuff.

Come to pigtown bitch.

And I dont know why you think Im in GB.Maybe you were the one that blew me for a ride?ha

YOU LET A MAN BLOW YOU FOR A RIDE? YOU REALLY ARE A FAG, AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A RUMOR. PIGTOWN HUH? TELL YOU WHAT, YOU BRING EVERYONE IN YOUR CREW, BOTH OF THEM, (THEN AGAIN IF THEY ARE YOUR CREW YOU DON'T HAVE TO BRING THEM THEY ARE PROBABLY NODDED OFF SOMEWHERE IN PIGTOWN ANYWAY) AND I'LL MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM IN THE AMBULANCE FOR ALL OF YOU