Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so does that cert but you'll all swet that.Bunch of dick riding toys.internet gangsta's dont impress me.

Wow. First of all, you never were, nor will be a king. Cert can piece like a motherfucker and he's been doing his thing for ages, and he still gets up. YOU on the other hand, are a pathetic internet junky who constantly posts his same old WACK ass throws from either the suburbs or chill alleys on this site and, worst of all, in MYSPACE bulletins, with shit like "Help promote, tell your friends to add SPC ONE GBA MOB and give me pic comments."

How can you call anyone a dick riding toy when you whore yourself into magazines and onto websites by begging and sending the same pictures? Have you ever tried to paint a piece? How come in the 10+ years you've been paint nobody sees ANY progression with style or skill whatsoever? Nobody likes you, your "attempts" at graffiti, or your ridiculous ego.

Wow. First of all, you never were, nor will be a king. Cert can piece like a motherfucker and he's been doing his thing for ages, and he still gets up. YOU on the other hand, are a pathetic internet junky who constantly posts his same old WACK ass throws from either the suburbs or chill alleys on this site and, worst of all, in MYSPACE bulletins, with shit like "Help promote, tell your friends to add SPC ONE GBA MOB and give me pic comments."

How can you call anyone a dick riding toy when you whore yourself into magazines and onto websites by begging and sending the same pictures? Have you ever tried to paint a piece? How come in the 10+ years you've been paint nobody sees ANY progression with style or skill whatsoever? Nobody likes you, your "attempts" at graffiti, or your ridiculous ego.

hmmmm nobody likes SPC .boo hoo loser.Thats why one of the illest writers in B-More history is in the same crew.

But you probably wouldnt know shit about that since you never leave that dead city.

Thats better than any comdey show I ever seen.keep me laughing.

Thats better than any comdey show I ever seen.keep me laughing.

Great comeback, did you run out of arguments? I'm sure you get these insults often, I'd think that by now you've had a speech ready to defend your title as a "king," you know, since you don't get up anymore? I see how it is... "Once a king, always a king."

Great comeback, did you run out of arguments? I'm sure you get these insults often, I'd think that by now you've had a speech ready to defend your title as a "king," you know, since you don't get up anymore? I see how it is... "Once a king, always a king."

Insults often from toys who cant admit what they write.

If SPC "doesnt get up" as you claim then whats to worry?

spc you are an internet gangsta how about some 07 spc that what i want to see how about some style from you your the toy i know peoplethat have been writing for a few months and have more style than you take your racist ass somewhere else nobody wants you here your NOT A KING

StupidPussyCrackhead

^^Reminds me of that movie "Shark Tale." With the whales covered in graff. Except that graff had style. This toy shit looks like it belongs on a tampon. Your a toy NORE, no matter how many fat bitches let you paint their asses.

when will you learn no one gives a fuck about your beef, who's up more Tale or ATB? hmm that's a hard one, you can't walk down the street without catchin sumthin from them cats, take your ego, your legal walls and your canvas' else where

Ganja Smugglin' Gator-

gatortruckki9.jpg

sofedy5.jpg

spc you are an internet gangsta how about some 07 spc that what i want to see how about some style from you your the toy i know peoplethat have been writing for a few months and have more style than you take your racist ass somewhere else nobody wants you here your NOT A KING

StupidPussyCrackhead

If you got off the computer long enough to leave the safety of your bedroom you would see '07 stuff but then again you wouldnt be in the parts of Balt. we chill in,pussy.

Whoever you are you are a complete clown.