Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really hate when people complain about the scene in D.C. . do something about it if you are soooooo concerned, if not stop bitching about it, im sure the people in this thread realize DC is not what it use to be. No need to reiterate something that has been said hundreds of times.

Didn't you just reiterate the very thing you don't want people to reiterate?

nice try at trying to flip the script, but no i didn't, i said we all know what state the scene of graffiti is in dc, no need for more bitching.

EDIT: not once was i complaining, just stating a fact.

i really hate when people complain about the scene in D.C. . do something about it if you are soooooo concerned, if not stop bitching about it, im sure the people in this thread realize DC is not what it use to be. No need to reiterate something that has been said hundreds of times.

Man the DC graff scene sucks. Its DEFINETLY not what it used to be. oops , sorry

^Hurray for more pictures^

So Ive been informed that the Gae was and XRae, but was it dissed by ATB or was XRae in ATB, or is that just an unrelated ATB? Sorry its njust confusing.

Also there was some nice "Gator" thing @ Rhode Island Ave. Where did he come from?

brainholes pics arent in dc ... and have a handfull of baltimore writers in them ... wrong thread homie

...shoot me.

and if were gonna get critical on location severly penetrated cunt's flicks arnt from dc either.

ahh ive been waiting to use that one