Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Been runnin through the past 50 or so pages of this thread checkin pics and tryin to get an idea of whats been goin on. I been outa the sceen since 2003 at which time I was up as much as any1 in DC. However I notice a lot of my old spots have been gone over by u newbies. I'm bein fair and puttin it out there that anyone who has crossed ( gone over) any of my work I'll be reclaiming all my spots. Any other work I see around done by some1 who has crossed my work I'll be capping all their work along with any member of their crue. Don't get me wrong either I'm not an asshole and as long as you respected my work and didn't cap it you got nothin to worry bout. I see people on here nowdays givin respect to peeps like this clown CHE LMAO. Suckas like that wouldn't have made it 10 years ago with weak ass bombs and spot jocking. Seems he's ultras little exit hole buddy tho so what can u expect. Ultra was so shook by me and my crew he strait stopped writing for years. It's a fuckin laugh to see people givin that old fuck any kinda respect nowadays. He wasn't shit then still aint now and wont be even when he gets outs jail. Anyways looking forward to gettin back on the sceen and strait burnin shit up

Another thing a lot of you newer guys got to learn is it aint bout only hittin spots inside dc. Nothin wrong at all with hittin spots in the burbs and along the highways. A good size strait letter on the side of 95 gets seen more in a day then any street fill in dc does in a month. Two reasons for this . If you do a 12-15 foot long strait letter on a sound wall beside the highway thats not already covered with graf it sticks out like a sore thumb and people will read it whether they tryin to or not. Second reason is that as most of you know when bombing inside dc you gotta work real fast. the end result is a bomb that ( while may look good and be legable to you and other graf writers) realisticly the average person passing by can't even read it and if you can't read it whats the point. You might as well write a different name every time. back in the early 2000s I destroyed all lines, was king of the streets in dc, hit a clean train in early 03, a number of spots on all the major highways in and out of dc, and a little over 100 frieghts.

hahahahhaha you guys are clowns. My wrap sheet is prolly 5 times longer then any of yours. You act like writing graf is on the same level as killing someone. I was caught multiple times. The worst thing that happened was when me and Ahoy where caught together. The cops just ruffed us up for a few minutes, made us stick our hands in the snow for 15 mins then painted our hands and made us slap ourselves in the face. BTW ahoy is now in prison on a murder charge he got in 05. So if you honestly think I'm a cop I guessI don't blame you for being cautious but you couldnt more off. Don't believe me feel free to ask whatever ?'s you want. You guys may be one of the ones who capped my work anyways. Your graf will soon be a thing of the past once i get to work destroying the 4 or 5 spots you have.

What exactly were you hoping to accomplish by making these your first 3 posts in this forum? If your intent is to reclaim your spots why go on a forum to *warn* guys about it? If that's what you plan to do, go ahead and do it. You'll get all the attention you're looking for. Secondly, what's the purpose in mentioning other writers? If you have a problem with any of the names you dropped why not just step to those dudes and speak your mind? I'm sure you could easily find any of them if you're looking to speak on them.

You seem shocked that guys didn't immediately acknowledge and give props for what you say are your past accomplishments. Back in the day, if some random dude approached you claiming to be so-and-so and having done this-and-that, how would you respond? If you are who you claim to be and do what you say you'll do, then you won't have to come on the internet trying to prove it.

Peace.

Another thing a lot of you newer guys got to learn is that it isn't about only hitting spots inside dc. Nothin wrong at all with hitting spots in the burbs and along the highways. A good size straight letter on the side of 95 gets seen more in a day than any street fill in DC does in a month. Two reasons for this . If you do a 12-15 foot long strait letter on a sound wall beside the highway that's not already covered with graf it sticks out like a sore thumb and people will read it whether they're trying to or not. Second reason is that as most of you know when bombing inside DC you gotta work real fast. the end result is a bomb that ( while may look good and be legable to you and other graf writers) realistically the average person passing by can't even read it, and if you can't read it what's the point? You might as well write a different name every time. back in the early 2000's I destroyed all lines, was king of the streets in dc, hit a clean train in early 03, a number of spots on all the major highways in and out of dc, and a little over 100 frieghts.

Wow. I don't even know where to start. Actually, I started by correcting your grammar/spelling.

On a side note. Ego is a pretty lame reason to do graff (or anything else for that matter.)

Wow. I don't even know where to start. Actually, I started by correcting your grammar/spelling.

On a side note. Ego is a pretty lame reason to do graff (or anything else for that matter.)

Actually, it's so bad I missed a few.

Originally Posted by redlinekiller (View Original Post)

Another thing a lot of you newer guys need to learn is that it isn't about only hitting spots inside DC. Nothing wrong at all with hitting spots in the burbs and along the highways. A good size straight letter on the side of 95 gets seen more in a day than any street fill in DC does in a month. Two reasons for this . If you do a 12-15 foot long straight letter on a sound wall beside the highway that's not already covered with graf it sticks out like a sore thumb and people will read it whether they're trying to or not. Second reason is that,as most of you know, when bombing inside DC you gotta work real fast. The end result is a bomb that ( while may look good and be legible to you and other graf writers) realistically the average person passing by can't even read it, and if you can't read it what's the point? You might as well write a different name every time. Back in the early 2000's I destroyed all lines, was king of the streets in DC, hit a clean train in early '03, a number of spots on all the major highways in and out of DC, and a little over 100 freights.

So I'm gunna apologize for prolly talking a little too much shit right out of the gate. Let me clear a few things up. I mentioned having a wrap sheet none of which is related to graf simply cause i was being accused of being a cop. I'm far from it. To say I " suck at street life" for being caught twice in all the years i was out there is pretty damn good. Not to mention the weekend me and my main writing partner hit a clean train was withing days of the start of the iraq war and security at places like metro yards/ airports/ anywhere that would make a good terrorist target was as tight as it possibly could be. We didn't just do quik throw ups either and we then took 2 or three pics of each. We managed this without any problem so I dont think many of you have room to speak as far as getting busted goes until you've done things on a level such as that. Also I feel as though my main question is constantly being dodged. Is anyone down to do a clean train nowdays? Everytime I bring up actually going out an painting every1 seems to want to act like i didnt even ask the ?

vst12.jpg

vst11.jpg

vst8.jpg

vst7.jpg

vst5.jpg

vst3.jpg

vst2.jpg

vst1.jpg

vst6.jpg

Obviously graffiti is illegal but there is a big difference between painting under a bridge or side of building then someones car or truck. u gotta be a real piece of shit to paint the side of truck someone probably uses to make a living every day. If i caught you doing that I'de smack the shit outa you.

Obviously graffiti is illegal but there is a big difference between painting under a bridge or side of building then someones car or truck. u gotta be a real piece of shit to paint the side of truck someone probably uses to make a living every day. If i caught you doing that I'de smack the shit outa you.

just stop posting and go paint

Hahahahaa.... I cant stop laughin..

15years and YOU STILL WRITE LIKE A TOY!...

HoMoe's a midget n probably shouldnt act like his balls are bigger than his mouth.. I'll step on you my little peanut...

N Homa's walkin tracks with the same bread slices n some mase cause mase is for women who feel threatend... Haha.. DC's biggest crew of PANSIES!.. Oh wow.. You went over me cause ya need a boost of fame... Fkin homo rappers.. Haha... YALL ARE NOT GANGSTERS..

"i wont fight the fair one with you.. If you wanna fight me you'll have to do your homework"... Your a bitch my son.. Homeworks done n all is a waiting game...

Rlinekilla... Your not a writer n foolin no one.. Just shutup already.. Haha..

hahaahah you cant be serious

bump bangbangboogie!!!

In general..How ya gon let a retarted cat outshine you though?.. N whats the term for the cats that lost to the retard? Haha.... Kinda retarted to think a crumb could take a seat anywhere cu crumbs dont have hands... Hhhahahahaha.... Who's arguing?..

:)

SON.. that jawn was not directed towards you. its for those swagger jackin no style having, can't do a throw up, whole time tryna king something that i already am the king. CRUMB= low life scum that is swag defiencent. If you aint my boy like shit, DUCK season has officially begun.

Haha.... Allgood my homie i wasnt taking any offense to it... Hopefully you didnt either... "in general"... I think we all know i like to get retarted every now n then, haha.... Anyways.... Keep raggin them bitchcrumbs for the kid!.. IMOUTAHERE.....haha