Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Infamous Magazine

TONIGHT~!! OCTOBER 8TH, 2K11

POWER MOVES is a monthly spotlight on Washington based artist who are making it happen. Hosted by HEAD-ROC "The Mayor of DC Hip-Hop" with DJ R.B.I. on the wheels spinning local gems and late night Dance Hall.

SPECIAL WASHINGTON DC RELEASE PARTY FOR

THE INFAMOUS

ISSUE#5

powermoves10-8-11-1infamous-1.thumb.jpg.c435d4a01baf3ec77b7801ac610da8df.jpg

TONIGHT~!! OCTOBER 8TH, 2K11

POWER MOVES is a monthly spotlight on Washington based artist who are making it happen. Hosted by HEAD-ROC "The Mayor of DC Hip-Hop" with DJ R.B.I. on the wheels spinning local gems and late night Dance Hall.

SPECIAL WASHINGTON DC RELEASE PARTY FOR

THE INFAMOUS

ISSUE#5

tired of see these old ass recycled flicks, when yall bitch niggas gonna start puttn in some real work.

N oh yeah, dont nobobody wana see a dumb ass flick of where to get paint, shit majority of em aint even good enough to use that shit properly.

n all yall fools that think u write, cuz u did 5 pieces n yall life time... u kno im talk bout u toys at da "BENCH" aka "daycare", YALLS IS WACK, give dat shit up n all yall other "ima paint once n a blue moon motha fuckers.

close this thread. shit

kind of funny how you were the poster boy of said daycare for some years and now you're talking sideways out your mouth. have some mother fucking respect. out of all the people talking crazy, i wouldn't expect you out of all people to say some shit like that. funny how yall forgot when you all were getting it in with the kid jake who was kicking yall cans for the cause. some bap ass motherfuckers the lot of you all. this post has many a grammatical error, i know, so shut it grammar nazis.

tired of see these old ass recycled flicks, when yall bitch niggas gonna start puttn in some real work.

N oh yeah, dont nobobody wana see a dumb ass flick of where to get paint, shit majority of em aint even good enough to use that shit properly.

n all yall fools that think u write, cuz u did 5 pieces n yall life time... u kno im talk bout u toys at da "BENCH" aka "daycare", YALLS IS WACK, give dat shit up n all yall other "ima paint once n a blue moon motha fuckers.

close this thread. shit

2409787_o.gif

well wen yall niggas see me, step to my face.

cuz i kno who yall 2 fools is... 2 the 1st fool keep ya bitch ass n VA.

N 2 THE 2nd fool, yo ass get 1 little 17 year old girlfriend, n nigga finally grow sum balls,

n yea iwas at that daycare nigga, but i grew the fuck up, n started doin real shit.

SO POINT BEING, WEN YALL SEE ME "TELL ME WATS REALLY GOOD" n yall kno where the fuck i be so come find me